a/n - :(

Hey guys, i know this story of mine is sucking alot, i dont know if i should still continue it, its becoming over acting..but im making a new one though :) and im really pumped to write it, its romance, angst, and probably a new start. For me its kinda refreshing to write a new plot, idk if someone made this before, that kind of story, i really like angst and seeing the other half jelous, you can say im kinda a sadist but lol, i hope you guys still stay tuned, my nisekoi fanfics! Dont worry! Its just on hitaus, ill probably continue the one when chitoge bumped into raku and meeting his bitc*y girlfriend. The onther one...uh...i dont know.. Its kinda hard but reading the manga and getting updated gives me fresh new ideas, for my readers, im sorry for all the wait, and for the haters of this book im truly sorry for wasting your time, and lol, to everyone or if you guys want me to continue this book, feel free to comment or if you want, this will be just like moments and put fluffs or oneshots in it :) thank you very much !!!!

The new book chapter 1 is in progress, its also an SAO romance angsty fanfic, i put it on mature in case i get pumped to write xD , and also the title is "Her Return" :) thank you very much guys, truly ^_^