chapter 3: missing you.

Asuna's POV

Asuna kissed kazuto lightly on the lips, she wanted to make it longer and deepen it, but her parents were there, waiting for her, and looking at her.

She rushed back to the car, went in, closed the door, elbows at car door, looking outside, her mind wandered through where they were going, face slightly pink, because she knew her parents saw that, shouzou coed at asuna and made her face more red, kyouko's face was painted with a cold glare and shooted it to her husband.

Shouzou coughed silently and continued to drive.

Asuna sighted and became drowsy, she was feeling sleepy, she wished that she could lay her head into kazuto's shoulders and cuddle with him, she didnt notice, she fell asleep.

~kyoto~

"Asuna!"... "asuna!" She was hearing someone calling her name, she looked up and saw kazuto, she was at their cabin at floor 22 near the lake. She made kazuto's chest her pillow, she rised up to see her lover.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Kazuto smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning, where's yui?" She smiled and questioned kazuto.

Kazuto pointed at the sleeping figure at the other bed beside them. There she found their in-game daughter, sleeping comfortably. Blankets toe to shoulders.

She heard kazuto shouted her name again, "asuna?" Asuna!" She was like an invisible figure that kazuto cant see, she then panicked, panicked more, shouting kazuto's name.

She then woked up from her dream that turned into a nightmare, there was her mother, looking worriedly at her. She was the one shouting asuna's name, she thought.

------Kazuto's POV--------

Kazuto checked his phone, 1:20 am, he cant sleep, because he know that he cant see asuna tommorow, he was over reacting, but for him, he wasnt, because all of the plans, the dates he planned were all gone.

He glanced once more at the picture of yui and asuna, sleeping at the big rockingchair, with a calm look on their faces.

Kazuto smiled, "well, good thing yui's always here..." he looked at his nervegear, "maybe just for a minuite, he took his nerve gear and slipped it at his head.

"Link start!"

------------------------------

How's the new chapter? Im excited for the mother rosario arc! How bout you guys!? Ready your tissues, hehe, votes, comments, suggestions, anything. And reads inspires me., thank you, chapter 4 will be coming soon