Chapter 32: Catfight or no?

(Alright, this sucks, my reads are going down, i know its kinda exaggerating? idk, every author wants readers ya know, and im not telling you guys "I wont continue this if i have few readers" but ill win you guys back. i promise that.)

Asuna's POV
I didnt held Kazuto's Hand back to the apartment, trying to be brave like i was, im going to end it all now, here, if i tell everybody that he is mine, thats the last, he is mine, im sick of all this chasing and acting like not knowing that he is in a relationship! if thats how it is, im gonna bring them down.

Kazuto's POV
i can feel that things are gonna go down, this isn't like Asuna, shes on her pregnancy.. i- i want that baby out! but! ah.. why am i worrying about the baby's condition darn it... i looked at Asuna worriedly. Fasting up our pace on the stairs, now at the door of my apartment. I can feel the Aura of Asuna, chills crawled up my spine, it feels like shes going to go on a killing spree and serve it later for dinner. She breathed and placed her soft palm at the knob of the door, turning it, revealing Sino- Shino, kneeled down, She started to look at Asuna with fear. "Im sorry! you could slap me-" with that, Asuna stopped her with a hard slap that made Shino collapse to the floor, I didn't tried to help Sinon... if i did, me and Asuna might fight again, i don't want that, but- "Hurt me more! its my fault! ill leave.. ill not show my face anymore! i promise.." small sobs can be heard from the room, Asuna broke the silence, her face didn't revealed her eyes "Then leave." Asuna said coldly, "H-hey.." i tried stopping her, but its not gonna go anywhere, this is it.. huh, this is because of you, Kazuto, being to kind to girls knowing you have someone already, not knowing what she would feel, i heard Shino's foot steps leaving the apartment, i heard a body fell on the floor "Asuna!" she was shivering, i held her close to me, "i-i didn't meant to.. to slap her.." she covered her mouth as tears flowed "I'm sorry..I'm..I'm so sorry.." i looked down, now its your fault again for making Asuna fight the battle herself. after blaming myself, i took my handkerchief and handed it to Asuna who was now wiping her tears. "its ok now.. Asuna, its ok now.." she nodded, a painful groan echoed to the room coming from Asuna, blood was going down on her legs, my eyes widened "Asuna!" i quickly called 911 and carried her bridal style and went outside, someone from the neighborhood offered us a ride to the hospital which i agreed. at the backseat "hang on! Asuna!" its too early for the baby to come out! wh- my. mind was in a mess, all i could think about was Asuna's condition, we reached the hospital, Asuna was unconscious, I carried her hurriedly and kept on shouting "I need a doctor!" a doctor hurriedly approached me "the baby.." i exclaimed, the doctor nodded and we rushed to the Operating room, a nurse took Asuna to a bed and stopped me from going further. I waited outside... Friends came, also her parents, my mind was going to explode from all of this things, i want to clear everything.. we were here for 3 hours and the doctor finally came out, he called Asuna's Parents, i went close so i can also hear the news, the doctor smiled "Shes alright-" but turned into a frown "-but..the baby...were sorry.." i don't know if ill be happy or not, a life was wasted, but thank God Asuna's alright "can i see her? Sensei?" the Doctor nodded, Asuna's parents nodded also, giving me permission.

"Hey.. Asuna..., you know.. Im sorry for leaving you.. i- i thought it was for your best but i was wrong... i want you back, i wish when you wake up, all is forgotten and we go back to the normal lovey dovey couple we are." i chuckled, her soft pale hands on mine "I love you." i smiled and rested my head on her arm.

I went home at my Aunt for a while to pack my dinner, i decided to stay at the Hospital for the night, I got permission from the doctor and Asuna's Parents, and it was weird that Kyouko didn't stopping me, i hummed randomly while packing my bento, and a special one i made for Asuna, she might woke up that is 90% possible and hungry. "Sugu! I'm going!" a large thud from a door upstairs was heard "Be safe and say Hello to Asuna-chan for me, will ya?!" i smiled "I will!" as i exited the Kirigaya Residence and hopped on my bike to my apartment to get my jacket.

As i reached to the Hospital, i hurriedly went to Asuna's room and flashed the card to open the door, saw her lying on the bed, her eyes open, looking at the window, i smiled "Hey beautiful, Hungry?" she glanced at me and nodded "Thats good, i just made you Lunch and dinner myself." i chuckled, hoping it to taste good. i unpacked the bento and sat her up her bed, placed her pillow on her back, i took the bento and took a seat beside her on the bed, "Say Ahh.." she opened her mouth and swallowed her food "what does it taste?" my happy look turned into a worried look "its good, i feel better now." i smiled, "I love you." she blushed "w-where did that came from?" i smirked "why? cant i say 'I love you' to you whenever i want?-" she cut me off "the baby..." i realized this would come, my face turned into a worried, scared, sad expression "h-he's gone.." Asuna didnt cried, felt sad, her face was still the same, cold. "ok..." she muttered "...yeah.. s-so.. Asuna, I want to ask you.." she looked at me like nothing happened "hm?" i swallowed my saliva "i- i don't want you away from me anymore... Move with me, you would be alright with that since the incident with Shin-" she was tearing up "A-Asuna?.. i-i understand if you don't want to.. i mean, its too sudd-" "i want to! off course ill move with you!" i smiled "Ill ask your parents... ill fight for you if they don't allow me, i promise, because i love you." she nodded, the door opened "Geez, you're so corny, huh, Ka-zu-to."
Asuna Gasped and smiled "Liz!" Liz hugged her like a mother would hug her child "I'm sorry for the baby..." "its ok liz" Asuna gave a calm reassuring look, the chat didn't end until 6PM, Liz left and i fed Asuna and myself already, helping her to bed, "goodnight, Kazuto-kun..." she said with her sweet voice, "Night, beautiful, I love you." i kissed her temple, i was about to go at the long sofa but Asuna held my sleeve, i looked at her "what's the problem, dear?" her blush can be seen even if its dark "s-stay with me.." i smiled "i am, I'm not leaving..." she shook her head "n-no.. here.. stay with me here.." she moved at the other side of the bed giving space for me to lay on, "o-ok.." I climbed on the bed, trying to move a little bit on the back but she held on my back "idiot, you'll fall, c'mere.." i nodded and i moved forward a bit but Asuna pushed my back and took 70% of the bed space, "hey.." i now figured out what shes trying to do and decided to go along with it. Asuna on my top, her head lying on top of my chest, my eyes were feeling heavy and it closed on its own, but Asuna's mumbles kept me awake "I love you too, Kazuto... Forever, i will.." after that, we both fell into deep slumber with a huge smile on my face 'thank God she's back.'

((Long chapter? from now on, my updates would be changed to 1k words, hopefully. xD hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you soon ^_^, btw, did u guys something, i decided to.. ya know, the baby.. yup, but still, this aint done yet, and no worries, Sugou aint coming back. no more BOYS to steal Asuna, but theres still school tho, this aint ending yet, this is only the beginning ;) ))