chapter 8: kamiko

Since im in a good mood today because of you guys, im going to write this so early, lol, 270+ reads, thank you very much, and those votes inspires me, you guys dont know how happy i am that someone likes my fanfiction, well. Here goes!
-------------------------------------------
-takes place during the 7th day of the death game-

Kamiko's POV

My name is Kamiko, i am 16 years old, my parents? Died from drugs when i was 11 years old,  i didnt even have a care for them anyways, and here, my aunt, Marie Sanjie, she adopted me, she was rich, she owned a company, and there he has a adopted son, Nobuyuki Sugou, i never really cared, i never did spoke to them, then Sanjie died from a car accident just a few weeks. All was left is me and Sugou, we started talking, then we became close , he was like a brother to me, until then he got accepted in a big company because of his intelligence, then there, i was, alone. Sometimes, he gets day-offs, but whenever i asks him to play with me, he always said hes busy, then i once followed him on his day-off, there he was, stalking on a girl. The girl has a honey colored hair, with braids crossed until it reached each other, and tied neatly as her long hair flewing with the wind, but sugou's eyes was filled with lust, thats when i started hating him.

I learned that the honey blonde girl sugou was looking at was trapped in that death game, and now, 7th day of the sword art online, sugou was very angry, then thats when i had a thought of helping him, i want to take that woman and give it to him, but no, i want to steal her, my first sight on that honey colored haired girl, i fell inlove, then 3 years after, i heard rumors that SAO victims began to woke up, i then started to find that girl, thats when i found out that i was looking at her with lust, too.

Everything changed, after that SAO incident, he became more busy, then i accidentally founded out that he was the one behind all of these 300 SAO players who still hadnt woke up..., then there, i founded out too, that he made the girl, the girl i wanted, a prisoner.

After 7 months, 2 months after i bought my own house, i heard that sugou was in prison, and then i heard this boy, exactly my age, was the one who put sugou to prison, "ill get back to you, hero-kun" that is what i saw in the news article, that is what sugou said in the media, then i started searching, bingo, someone invited me for a meeting in a company, and yes, im the new heir after sugou, i then met, Yuuki Kyouko, invited me to a marriage interview for her daughter.

That is when my plans started working, but that boy, Kirigaya, got in my way, all left to do now is break them, apart.
------------------------------
Sorry if youre expecting some improvements on their relationships :3 but i made this to make you guys know our new villain more xD ill update tommorow, later mates!