Scene Twenty-three

“You don’t mind banging a sex demon”? “I’ll love you either way”. For the first time I didn’t feel guilty for who I was, I felt like a woman again; Ashton fulfilled this side of me, for once I truly felt whole. I ran my finger on his bare chest as we cuddled together, I examined him closer, he wasn’t a supermodel by any means; he was your average guy, just enough bulk, wit and charm, for some reason I found that attractive as hell. I licked my lips looking at Ashton, he pressed his finger on my nose and kissed me, I tasted his essence and it was delicious, it gave me a sense of pure euphoria; I felt bubbly inside as his essence filled into me, like drinking a fine wine I became drunk off him. His essence radiated from him in wisps of life force, it tantalized me as it touched my being; it was my forbidden fruit if you will; imagine your favorite your food but it was somehow made ten times better; that amazing feeling you get from eating something bad for you … this is how a succubus eats, and I’ve been running on empty for a long time. Celibacy is the equivalent of starvation for a succubus, I was stupid to think to that think I could just pleasure myself and that be enough; essentially I’ve feeding on myself, tearing away at own soul was what slowly killed me inside, but today I felt like I could breathe and not scream inside. Just sex alone will keep us alive and well; but the life force that defines who a person is that we truly desire.  I laid my head on Ashton’s stomach and we stared at the stain glass tiled ceiling, “You’re distracted”. Ashton said brushing my hair, “Yeah sex does that”. “So what now, for a succubus: this is as far as it goes, a one night stand with a guy or girl who wouldn’t die if we fucked them; it’s a whim of fancy just a pursuit of pleasure… nothing more, to be more accurate we learn not to hope for more”. I asked him taking a deep sigh; “Well I want more, Elaine; I know that you’re the first person I’ve really loved, I want you; you’re perfect for me”. “Shut up”, I got on his chest and pressed my lips against his neck; “You’re sure, you’re playing with fire”. “I can’t see why I shouldn’t”. “You’re a crazy son of a bitch”. I said with a grin growing on my face. Ashton chuckled, “I’ve made up my mind; I’m not going to leave you, I care too much”. “Then be mine, will you”? “Any— “Shh. The first person I’ve come to love is you, that night I first saw you; I felt something inside, I felt love again”. Ashton pressed a finger to my mouth and looked at the mark on my left breast; he traced his finger over the rose and smiled, “Whatever happens between us… I promise I won’t leave you”. “Thank you”. Ashton got of the bed and went into the bathroom, he came back out with a damp towel in his hands and wiped my body clean of dry semen, and he wiped himself of my fluids; we looked at the clock and noticed only ten minutes passed since we started, “Next we’ll have to go a little longer”. “Still you made come before you, and that’s impressive”. We got changed and looked at the clock, “The others should be done by now, we’ll meet them in the lobby and head to the dining hall together”. – “An evening of bonding, I see; how nice”. Draco said smiling as he saw us coming in the lobby in pairs, “You look different, sexier if you will”. “Elaine this is how I really am”. He gave me a wink and held hands with Thane, “You’re...”. “What is it that odd for two men to love each other”? Thane said, “For fuck’s sake Elaine… give’em a break”. Louis and Lex walked in dressed in flamingo pink suits, “Sharply dressed, gentlemen; but you do know that there is an extensive wardrobe for your choosing”. Draco told them barely containing his laughter, “To be honest we were fucking around with our weapons, and made a bet; we both lost”. “Then who won”? Ashton asked, “I did”. Ragnarok walked in Nolan, both of them were covered in bandages and smiling like idiots, they put each in a head lock as they unraveled their bandages; “I’d say we’re evening, but that last kick sent me over the deep end”, “Likewise buddy”; they let go and punched each other’s fist making the room shake. “You two scare me”. They cracked their necks, they straightened their silk red ties and black suit coats, “Black and red it suits you both”. Nikolai walked in the room with Astoria on his shoulders, “Let’s go”. They declared with Astoria pointing her fist to the sky. I wasn’t going to lie we looked pretty awesome, walking in the dining hall as a group; the ten of us, we weren’t perfect; we definitely weren’t good by any means; but tonight more than ever I knew that I had found a family and home worth protecting, it was good seeing everyone smile and laugh; I finally felt like I belonged.