Scene Fifteen

“God damn it… for the last time where are they”! I punched Thane in the face and sent him crashing toward the ground, “That’s for you to find out”. Nolan held me back just as I was about to beat Thane into a bloody pulp. He looked in my eyes and I closed mine, I let out a deep sigh; “He doesn’t deserve it”, “You’re too soft”. Nolan brought Thane on his feet and pressed his hand into his head, “I’m going to give you until the count of ten to answer my question: Where are they”?  I saw a sigil; the lines formed into a heart and burn into Thane’s chest, “Commoto Cordis. One”.

I saw his eyes bulge in fear, “Tell me shitbag, I’m running out of patience… two”. “You’re insane”. I pressed my free hand into his chest and the mark burned brighter, he collapsed on his knees as I sapped his strength, “Three… Four… Five”. “I’ll ask you again: where are they”? I accelerated his heartbeat to three hundred beats per minute with a snap of my fingers; “Tell me before your heart bursts”! He heaved and I felt a hand on my shoulders; I eased his heart back to eight beats a minute, “He’s had enough Nolan”; I spun around and backhanded Ragnarok. “Stay out of this”! I turned back to Thane and kicked his gut as he rolled on the ground in agony, he rolled into a ball; “Six… Last chance Thane”.  “Please stop”. I watched as his eyes tear in pain; he bent further inward and vomited over himself, “Stop… I’m begging you”. “Seven… Eight… Nine… T”. I felt his hand grip my ankle, “No more”. “Ten”. I heard a pop in his chest, his heart exploded. I turned and looked at Ragnarok; he stared back with a look of disdain and disgust. “You’re not a god, what gives you the right to decides who lives and dies”. “You always make me the bad guy, he’s just playing possum”. I turned and punted Thane in the stomach; he slid on the ground and his limbs fell limp as he stopped in his tracks. “Uh-oh, maybe I did kill him… oh well”. “You bastard”, Thane coughed out blood and heaved in a breath of air, “What makes you think you’ll a shot of saving them”. I walked over and I pressed my foot into the side of his head, “Shut up”. I kicked his face and cracked his skull with a hard stomp; I rubbed my foot into his head wound, “Want me to scramble your brain, I got a knife built into my shoes for just an occasion”. I stooped down and clicked the switch on my loafer, I stabbed his brain with a six inch titanium blade; I poked in the wound, “Answer me already would you, I’m getting bored”. “The amphitheater”, he croaked out… “Say that again”. I axed his neck with my left leg and snapped it half, “The town theater”. “What do you say Ragnarok up for the matinee”?

I sat bound in a metal chair bolted to the ground, a well-dressed man walked up to me; he straightened his floral tie and matching vest, “I am Draco, what might your name be”? I looked piercing green eyes filled with venom and hate, I spit in his face; he frisked my pants and took out my wallet, he looked at my occupancy license: “Elaine, such a pretty name doesn’t suit a bitch like you”. “How about I fix you up for your grand debut”? I was tackled to the ground and Draco carved up my body, I screamed at the agony; “Yes… Scream and let me ravish you”. He stood up and faced the red curtain after placing the chair upright, I looked at the curtain; he pulled the rope and I saw my friends bound to metal crucifixes, “Tell me which one I should kill first… I’m waiting for your answer, and please don’t disappoint me I’ve got quite the tantrum”. My eyes shot between my friends, I set my gaze on Lex and Draco smiled at my choice: “You truly are entertaining”. “What is he to you”? “He was enemy, now I don’t know”. Draco’s smile faded as he toyed with the knife in his hand, he scowled and chucked it at Lex nailing him in the heart, he stabbed away Lex’s unconscious body; “He’s now a work of art”. He carved the image of a burning fire into his skin, “Slice… slice… how wonderful is this”.

The air felt heavy, and reeked of old blood; I looked into the face of a madman, he carved up Ashton and turned to face me with a devilish grin, “What do you think doesn’t suit him”; he flayed Ashton’s skin into the design of a hummingbird, “Or should it be a lotus”. I watched my captor slice up Ashton’s torso into a lotus flower, he placed his hand on Nikolai’s chin; “So big guy, what do you want to be”? He shook his jaw and looked at me with a long face, “Says he wants me to decide”. “I say a bear, how does that sound hon”? He said twirling his knife in his hand.