Scene Twenty-five

I packed my gear and bared my teeth in the mirror, “That’s your game face”? Nolan said laughing, I looked at him; he raised his arms in sarcastic fear, “Ahh… you’re going to eat me”. I finished putting on my arm and leg guards, “Good luck kiddo”. “Thanks, I’ve got this Nolan”; Nolan felt my arms and smiled, “The training’s definitely made you stronger; let’s see how much you’ve learned”. He gave me a hug before I walked out the door, I faced a womanly figure covered in black shroud from head to toe; she placed one hand on the floor and held a long curved sword in other, her legs tensed and she shot forward at Mach thirty, I raised my hands and took a deep breath; I clapped my hands above my head and stopped her blade from touching my skull, I hardened the moisture around my fist and smashed my fist into her stomach; she keeled over and I smashed my leg down on her neck, I grabbed her head and smashed my knee into her face; I pressed my hands into the ground and shot up a pillar of water knocking her into the air, I leapt the current and stabbed my sword through her and sent her crashing back down with blast of water from my hands; the body cast hit the ground with a poof of dust, the shroud was empty; I stared death in the face as cold blue eyes stared into me, she smiled and stabbed her hand through my chest; gripping my heart she spun us around tossed me to the ground, I landed in the middle of shroud which had turned into a bed of nail; the woman formed a black hole from placing the wrists of her hands together; it sucked all the oxygen out of the atmosphere and temporarily suspended gravity; I lifted upward, as the black hole condensed around her fist, she clenched her hand tightly and flew into me; slamming me back into ground and impaling me on the wall of spikes again, I felt all the bones in my body break and I coughed out blood; I staggered up and held my balance using my sword as a cane, she held two giant blades in her hands and dashed forward with her blue oriental floral dress flowing, I blocked off the strikes and shot my hand forward, I gripped her neck and snapped it my hand; she stood up and straightened her neck, “Shanoa Ambrose, what’s your name”. Her voice sounded forced, robotic, and unnatural: “Astoria Eritrea”. I said. “I’m sorry, I’m going to have to kill you”. She held swords and rushed forward, I danced around her strikes and condensed four ruby tails out of my back; my tails shot forward and she blocked it with a pair of butterfly wings shattering my tails, “How fragile are you… is that why so pretty”. She shot forward and touched my face, “You’re beautiful… sadly I have to cut you down”. I felt her hand touch my chest and I pushed to the ground; she held the blade over my head and contemplated for a minute, she sheathed her blades and took a step forward; “You’re too beautiful to kill”. She said helping me to my feet, “Thankfully, I don’t feel the same”.  I got out my shuriken and sliced her throat, she dropped to the floor and sighed, sowing the wound in her throat shut, with black hair thin wires that crawled out from underneath her black fingernails; “That was dirty, I hate dirty fighting”.  The wires covered her naked body and she wore a lightly armored combat suit, she wrapped herself in her shroud and after giving it a good shake; she cracked her knuckles and shot forward, I felt her fist smash into my face, choke slammed into the ground; she squeezed her hand around my neck as she drove me deeper into the ground, she formed her guardian as nine tails spider legs and I was terrified, “Stay down”. She walked out of the ditch with her legs flexing backwards, I staggered up and was impaled into the wall behind me, the center leg flexed itself as it sliced my throat and skewered my heart; tasting the blood in my I formed a shell of water around my body and took a final stand, she stabbed away at my armor as I stepped forward my regeneration kicked into overdrive, I punched her stomach once in range and rolled out of the way to dodge her swinging legs, I grabbed one of her legs and tore it off, ripping off the tip, I threw my makeshift spear into her heart, she swung at me with her remaining eight legs, she leapt up and slammed them down all at once I grabbed them in my hands and ripped them out of her back, I swung around and smashed them into her like a baseball bat; caught in my attack I slammed her downward into the ground, I walked over to her and pummeled away at her, pounding her into a bloody pulp; from her exposed rib cage there was a small glint, then a nuclear explosion; I was sent flying into the air with my armor disintegrating off my body and shriveling around my shoulder; I looked to the left of me and saw black streak; then I l started losing consciousness, feeling a snap in my neck, “NO”!  I heard Nolan cry for me. I fell into his arms when I was about to crash into the ground, Shanoa flew above us with a calm look on her face; she flapped her large grey wings as she descended toward us, that was the last thing I saw about her; her eyes were empty yet there was some humanity left, more accurately the soul inside is a piece of a wholes; what I fought wasn’t a person, just an imprint of who they were, she walked away as I blacked out, I felt his tears fall on my shoulders as he embraced me tighter; “Don’t die, don’t die, don’t die on me”!