21

(Author's P.O.V)

His eyes were wide open, looking at all his surroundings. A designed table with three chairs were next to him with beautiful candles lighting the table up. Yellow, little neon lights were every where. His eyes were sparkling with excitment and happiness.

He didn't notice two figures coming closer. When their faces came clear,  he had to bite his lip to stop his tears from falling down.

"You guys..."

The twins smiled and took a step closer so now they were standing right in front of Taehyung. The boy was handling all kinds of emotions. He was happy but also confused. What could possibly be the reason for this beautiful event?

He didn't have to wait long though. Because soon enough, the twins slowly knelt on one knee. Taehyung was really confused now. He was exchanging looks with both of them.

"What are you two doing...?"

They didn't respond, instead, both took out a tiny box out of their pocket and hold it in front. Taehyung somehow got to understand what was about to happen. And before he had time to say anything, the twins opened the boxes and revealed two beautiful and shiny rings.

"Oh god..."

Jungkook chuckled by his shocked face and finally opened his mouth.

"I know we couldn't do much for you Taehyung. We weren't able to protect you before. And even now, I'm not sure if we are worth of you. But even then, we can't imagine a day without you. So..."

They both asked him in sync "Kim Taehyung, will you be our Boyfriend?"

Taehyung couldn't move a muscle. He was frozen from the shock. He had never imagined something like this. He couldn't because this was insane!
He couldn't think. Actually, he didn't want to think.

'Come on Taehyung. Just do the goddamn right thing for once. Don't listen to your brain...listen to your heart!'
He told himself and let his tears slide down.

"Yes, Yes!!"

The twins huffed in relief and smiled brightly.

"Man, I really thought that you would refuse for a second."

Jeongguk agreed with his brother since Tahyung's face was so serious which meant he was thinking hard.

"Can I?"

They asked in sync. Taehyung giggled and put his hands out. They took the rings and put each on one of his hands. Jungkook on his left and Jeongguk on his right.

Taehyung couldn't describe his emotions at that moment. He was beyonf happy, but also a bit nervous, however not in a bad way.

He stared at the beautiful rings on his fingers with sparkling eyes. He couldn't believe it.
Taehyung looked up, stepped forward and kissed Jungkook deep, but softly. Then did the same with Jeongguk and chuckled when the man gave him a huff for kissing Jungkook first.

His eyes widened in joy when he saw a pair of rings on their fingers too.
He was about to say something when suddenly a voice broke in.

"Is it over? Did he accept? What happened?"

He turned back to be met with his hyungs.

"Hyungs? you guys...knew about this?!"

Jin chuckled unfazed, like it was something obvious.

"Of course we knew. There's not a single issue that could involve these two idiots and I wouldn't know about."

Taehyung blushed by that.

"So? What was your answer?"

Taehyung glanced at his now boyfriends while blushing hard and answered with a low and embarrased voice "Y-yes..."

All of them clapped and Hoseok even whistled loudly.

"I'm so happy for you guys. Then we will leave you for now."
Namjoon smiled and turned on his heels while dragging Jin along who was warning them about safety and using condom which made Taehyung blush harder.

When they left, Taehyung turned towards the twins but found them standing by the table. Jungkook pulled out one of the seats and waited for Taehyung to come over.

Taehyung smiled warmly while he sat down and thanked him. Then the twins sat around the table as well. They ate dinner while talking about random and simple things. When they were done, the twins made a knowing eye contact. Taehyung looked at them questioning.

"What are you two planning again?"

Jungkook laughed and stood up.

"Well, we have a little gift for you."

He walked behind Taehyung and not long after, Jungkook was holding a necklace in front of Taehyung's eyes. It was a moon with a star next to it. Simple but beautiful!

Taehyung lowered his head a bit, a signal in approval for Jungkook to put the necklace around his neck

Jungkook smiled happily and after putting it on, kissed the back of  Taehyung's neck before sitting back in his seat.

"We wanted to give this to you sooner, but we decided to wait and hear your answer."

"Do you like it?"

Jeongguk asked while he was admiring Tae, with his eyes shining brightly.

Taehyung nodded and touched the necklace, a warm feeling appearing in his heart. He wasn't nervous anymore. All he could feel was safety and joy.

"Now, for the main part..."

Both of them had a devilish smirk. And Taehyung knew what was about to happen.

"Oh god..."

***************

Hello everyone.I'm back after a long time since it's holydays in my country.So I'll be updating my stories as soon as I can.
Next chapter is going to be something different*~*

~AP