12

(Author's P.O.V)

He was running...
He was running from him...
Again!
He could hear the sound of footsteps chasing him...
His breathing was getting heavier...
He felt like dying...
He couldn't run anymore...

When he was crossing the street,he heard the sound of car tires stretched on Asphalt.
But before he can turn around,he felt something hard hit him and threw him on the ground.

He was in so much pain,and he couldn't move.He felt like every bit of  life is getting out of him by passing every second...

Again,he heard footsteps coming to him...
He looked up and barely saw a man standing above him through his half-open eyes...

He couldn't recognize him...
He couldn't see his face...
The stranger hovered over him and smirked at the wricked boy on the ground...!

"I told you Taehyung...I told you if you don't come to me,I will kill you!
You should've listened to me..."

Then he turned on his heels and calmly walked to his car,leaving a breathless Taehyung behind.

Before his eyes being completely close,he heard his name.But he didn't know who called him.

"Taehyung!!!"
.
.
.
.
That loud voice was enough for him to wake up with a scream!
He was panting,his hands were shaking along with his body.
Suddenly,he burst into tears and hide his face in his shaky hands,sobbing uncontrollably.

He has been seeing that nightmare since four years ago.
He didn't know why he kept having the same nightmare for many years.
And everytime,it was excatly the same!
Everything felt so alive and real for him.Like he has been there,or he has experienced it.

But it was impossible.Because he didn't remember a single thing from it.Or maybe something had heppened before he was eighteen...?

The door of the room opened and revealed two worried men,running to the sobbing boy.

"Taehyung?What's wrong?"

Taehyung just threw himself in the nearest arms and hugged the man tight.
Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shaky body instantly and looked at his confused twin,wanting an answer.

"Tae,baby...Please calm down.Tell me what's wrong."

Taehyung kept crying for some more minutes before calming down just as much as he could talk.

"I-I'm t-tired...of t-this n-nightmare...!"

"Oh,baby...so you had a nightmare."

Taehyung cried again and hugged Jungkook again,burying his head into the man's chest.
Jungkook sighed and comforted the scared boy,whispering sweet nothings to him until he calmed down.
They stayed like that for ten minutes,Jeongguk holding his cold hand and Jungkook caressing his soft hair.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

At first he didn't want to tell them about his nightmare.But after thinking for a while,he didn't see any problem with it.Maybe he would relax for sometime.
So he started telling them the whole story with a low voice.

"It's about four years that I've been seeing this nightmare.Someone is chasing me...I'm running and when I'm crossing the street...a car hit me hard and I fall to the ground,not being able to move."

He smiled at Jeongguk when he squeezed his hand for comfort.

"Then...I see a man coming to me...but I can't see his face.It's blury but everytime,I see him smirk at me and says that I should've listened to him...because he has said that if I don't go with him... he would kill me...!"

He felt his warm tears coming down on his face again.Jungkook hugged him and looked at his brother with a knowing look.Jeongguk had the same look on his face.The story seemed so familier to them...!

"And before I wake up...I hear someone else shouting my name.But I don't know who he is."

He then looked up at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

"It's always the same.Everything it's exactly the same.And it feels so...real.Like I had been there.But I don't remember anything!"

Jungkook bent down a little and kissed the warm and salty tears.Jeongguk came closer and softly kissed Taehyung on his cheek.Taehyung smiled at both of them and closed his eyes while snuggling to Jungkook.

He felt so secure and comfortable in those arms.Not only Jungkook,but Jeongguk give him the same feeling.
Their embraces were so warm that he would fall sleep Involuntary.
And it was the same now.He slowly drifted off to sleep in those arms.The twins shared a look with each other and Jeongguk growled lowly.

"Calm down Gguk.Two days later..."

Jungkook slowly put Taehyung's head on the pillows and stood up.He looked at his angry brother and smirked darkly.

"We will have our revenge!"

************

Sorry about keeping you await.
I've been really busy,and I'm also working on a new book(yeah,I just said that^~^)so please forgive me if I'm not able to update fast.

Thanks everyone for reading:)♡
(Also I'm curious to know your opinions about Taehyung's nightmare!)

~AP