17

(Author's P.O.V)

"What are you doing here?!"

Taehyung asked in a shaky voice while his hand was on the wall to prevent himself from falling.His legs were shaking slightly but he couldn't help it.He wasn't ready to see Jimin...

"Well, is anything wrong with coming here for picking up my boyfriend?"

Jimin said in a sassy but also dark voice. He was glaring at the twins while Namjoon and Suga were pointing their guns at Jimin.
Even Jin was standing near Namjoon and glaring at Jimin.
Jimin looked around and smirked at Suga.

"Hey Yoongi. How's your brother?"

Suga gripped on the gun harder and growled.

"Oh...I'm sorry. I forgot that you have none anymore."

At the end he smirked and Suga was trying really hard not to shoot him in the head.

"Anyways, I don't have time for these bullshit. Taehyung, let's go."

Jimin turned around and was going towards the door, but what Taehyung said made him freez in place.

"I can't..."

Jimin didn't turn around. He just looked at Taehyung from top of his shoulder.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, I Do Not want to go with you."

This time, Taehyung said with a more confident voice and stood straight. If he really was in love with the twins, he didn't have to be ashamed.
Jimin turned around with a smirk playing on his lips. Then he raised an eyebrow and licked his lips.

"They threatened you? What a shame..."

"No, this is my own choice."

Now there wasn't that annoying smirk on his lips anymore.

"You think I believe that? It's obvious that they threatened you-..."

"I think I'm in love with them."

Taehyung said in a rush and closed his eyes to calm down. Everyone were there, and it made him more nervous.

"Are you crazy? Do you have any idea about what you're saying?"

"Yes, I Do!"

Taehyung was getting angry. Why couldn't he believe him? Was that too hard to understand? Is loving someone that much strange?

"I Love them! Because with them, I feel something I haven't ever felt like it. They make me happy. I feel comfortable and safe around them."

Taehyung looked him in the eyes and yelled:

"I fucking love them! And I'm not coming with you!"

He didn't know the reason of his sudden madness towards Jimin. He hadn't came for him, and after one week, he comes when everything just felt right. Why didn't he come sooner?Or why did he even come?

"You should've come sooner..."

His voice cracked a little. He didn't want to lose Jimin, but if he had to choose between one...he for sure was choosing the twins.

Jimin frowned and made a quick move for grabbing his gun but stopped immediately when a gun was put on his head, daring him to move.

"Do it...and your head's going to explode."

A person said from behind him in a very calm and dark voice.
The person walked in front of Jimin and smirked at the man's angry face.
Taehyung on the other side of the room, couldn't believe his eyes!

"Hey, Jimin. Long time no see."

Jimin chuckled lowly and threw his head back, laughing like he has finally gone insane. He looked at his eyes and grinned.

"Of course it's you. Why did I even think that you could be on my side?"

"Maybe because you are too stupid."

The man said, his voice still calm and confident.

"Jung Hoseok..being a Hacker suits you for sure. I should add being a good spy to your talent's list as well."

That's when Taehyung felt like fainting.

"Yeah, do that. Because this is the last time I'm dealing with you."

Hoseok said with a low growl at the end.Jimin turned serious again and turned his look on Taehyung who had tears running down his cheeks.

"Oh...you are surprised about this, Tae? You really shouldn't be. Hoseok was never the trustable hyung you would always call him. It's a pitty that you found out like this."

Hoseok could already imagine Taehyung's face and he couldn't dare to look at him. Because he knew he would fall on his knees and beg him for forgivness.
So he just gripped harder on the gun, pointing it straight at Jimin's head.

"Get out. Now!"

Jimin looked really furious at that time. His face was like he was ready to kill everyone in the room.
But suddenly, his features looked calm again.

"You'll regret it. All of you."

He stared at Taehyung and growled warningly.

"I've told you before...if I don't have you, no one will!"

He turned around to leave, but Taehyung's voice was the one that stopped him again.

"It was you...wasn't it?"

Taehyung said with a cold tone and stared at the man's back blankly. The twins looked at him, and they shivered slightly at the soulless eyes and the cold feeling they were holding.
Jimin didn't say anything. Because he was kind of sure about what he was talking about.

"It was you who tried to kill me that night...!"

*************

So,Hoseok was the spy...!
I don't know if any of you had the idea so comment!:)

~AP