26 [ M ]

I've already gave my warnings before but anyways,

!!!Extreme Mature scenes up ahead!!!

So anyone who is uncomfortable with it, please leave or skip. Thank you.
Enjoy!

~~~●~~~●~~~●~~~

(Author's POV)

"Taehyung, I suggest you don't get on my nerves now or you'll seriously regret it."

Taehyung saw the dangerous and cold look in Jeongguk's eyes which meant there was no more joke in this. He was mad. And Taehyung had to get over with it. FAST!

He walked to him as fast as he could, his legs feeling like jelly. He was both scared and excited but now the fear was growing by each step he took toward Gguk.

He stopped in front of him and Gguk wasted no time by gripping his wrist and pushing him over his knees. He gripped Taehyung's ass firmly and then gave it a light slap. Taehyung bite his lip and whimpered.

"I was going to go easy on you after going back to the hotel, but you just had to make everything worse."

"But I-..."

He was cut off by a hard smack landing on his butt, his mouth hunging open.

"You better shut up and take your punishment in silence before I change my mind and spank you with my belt."

He shut his mouth before digging his own grave any deeper.
He lowered his head and bit his lip harder so he wouldn't make any sound by each smack Jeongguk was giving his poor ass.

Jungkook walked to him and sat beside them, grabbed his chin and pulled his head up, smirking at the surprised and questioning look on Taehyung's face.

"I want you to look at me while you're being punished. Don't look away."

Taehyung's face flushed obviously and he couldn't hold back the moan that escaped his mouth by the thought.

"You like that? You little slut..."

Jeongguk spanked him harder and Taehyung was getting lost in the pain and pleasure. He didn't know what was wrong with him. These bastards were bringing out a side of him which he didn't even know he had. But he didn't want to think about that now. He couldn't think at that moment.
He didn't even know anymore if his moans and whimpers were from the pain on his backside or the humiliating pleasure of Jungkook watching him with half lidded eyes and Jeongguk spanking him.

When he couldn't take it anymore, he shut his eyes but a hand gripped his hair and pulled his head back, causing him to open his eyes with tears forming in them from the pain.

"What did I say? You are not allowed to close your eyes. And do not look anywhere else but at me."

Jungkook growled lowly and leaned forward, licking his collarbone and biting it lightly. Taehyung moaned louder while Jeongguk also gave him the last but the hardest smack.

"Next time you think about disobeying me, remember about my belt being ready to spank the life out of you anytime. So it'd better not be any next times."

Taehyung dropped his head down and sighed, his breath shaky and his heart beating like crazy. He was getting lost in a haze of pleasure mixed with pain.

"Hey, baby, you okay?"

Taehyung looked up and blinked a few times before his mind cleared a bit and he was able to answer.

"Yeah...I'm okay, daddy."

"Are you sure, doll? We can stop if-..."

"No! Please...I don't wanna stop..."