9

(Author's P.O.V)

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around.He was too sleepy to notice that he wasn't in his room,but when he did,a loud scream scaped his mouth!

"What the-...what am I doing here?!"

Then everything that happened last night came to his mind and made him hide his face under the covers from embarrassment.

He sighed and looked around again.
The room had a nice white and black theme.Except for the theme,everything else was exactly the same as his room.

He slowly got up and was going towards the door when suddenly something attracted his attention.

A picture...

But not a random picture.There were two young boys and a beautiful woman standing behind them.
He carefully picked the picture frame
and looked at the two young boys who were laughing while hugging each other.

He then noticed the waman,who seemed very familiar.
He was trying to remember where he had seen the face when he heard someone's voice from behind.

"That's my mother."

He turned around and looked at Jungkook shocked.He was so deep in thought that he hadn't even heard the door opening.

He turned his gaze to the picture again,now seeing the similarities between the woman and Jungkook's face.

"What happened to her?"

Taehyung asked with a low voice like he was drowned into the picture.

"She was...killed."

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Jungkook,his eyes wide open!

"W-why?who did that?"

By that question,Jungkook's expression changed from sad to an angry one.

"Someone who is going to pay for it.Actually,he is paying for it right now."

He smirked and chuckled lowly.
Taehyung felt a shiver running down his spine.He put the picture frame down,backing away a little.

Jungkook noticed that and with a serious expression,he walked to him.
Taehyung kept on stepping back and in the end,he found himself stuck in the corner of the room while Jungkook was hovering over him like a hunter trapping his prey.

Taehyung lowered his eyes onto Jungkook's chest and bite his bottom lip.
He felt Jungkook's hot breath on the right side of his neck which made him to titl his head,exposing his neck to the man over him.

Jungkook spoke with a low and serious tone while he nuzzled his nose on his neck.

"Do.not.ever.think that I would hurt you.Never!I'll never hurt you Taehyung.I can't never hurt someone like you.You're too good for your own."

When he didn't hear any response from him,he grabbed his chin and made the boy look him in the eyes.

"Understood?"

Jungkook asked while his face was deadly close to Taehyung's face.There wasn't too much space between their lips,so when Taehyung nodded obediently,Jungkook couldn't control himself and filled the space between them.

At first,Jungkook was taking it slow,only sucking on Taehyung's lips.
Then he cupped the boy's face to have a better control onto the kiss,tapping on Taehyung's lip for permission.
Taehyung opened his mouth and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and pushed his body to himself.

After a breathtaking kiss,Taehyung was tugging on Jungkook's collar while he was trying to push the air in his lungs.

Jungkook looked at the boy's flushed face and smiled proudly at himself to be the cause of this messy and frustrated form of the boy.

Taehyung dared to look up and be met by those lustful eyes.
He was getting confused and mostly scared by his own feelings toward the twins.Whenever he see them,he would lose control and he couldn't be able to think about anything but the twins.

Then he remembred something and let go of Jungkook's collar.He looked at him confidentaly,like nothing had heppened.There was no more of that pink shade on his cheeks.

"Teach me swimming."

Jungkook frowned curiously.

"What?!"

Taehyung repeated himself,this time more confident.

"Taech me.I want to learn swimming."

*********

I don't know what the hell I am doing,but next chapter is Something!
So wait for it...!
And please don't forget to comment and vote.
Thanks!♡

~AP