16

I don't know how to thanks all of my readers:((♡
Thank you so much for 3.33k!!♡
Love you all!*~*

****************

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

It was a normal morn-...
Wait!It's not a normal morning!
I turned my head and saw the sleeping face of Jungkook beside me.
If it was normal,he wouldn't be here.They always leave before I wake up.It's strange...
As much as I want to think that he only wanted to sleep more or maybe even wanted to be beside me when I wake up,I felt something was up with him.

"Kook...?"

I couldn't stop myself from calling them by nicknames.It just siuts them more.
Jungkook frowned and let put a groun,while he grabbed my arm and snuggled to me.
Isn't he a four years old baby?

"Come on,kook.Wake up!"

I said a little louder than before,and it worked this time.Slowly,he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"I think it's a question that I should ask."

"What?Why?"

I sat up on the bed and raised my eyebrow,looking directly at his eyes like I want to find something in them.

"Well,you and Jeongguk have been always gone whenever I wake up in the morning."

Jungkook sighed by the sudden sadness in my voice.I wasn't that much upset with them not being beside me in the morning.But still...

"I'm so sorry love.From now on,one of us will stay in the morning.Is that good?"

I looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"Really?You will?"

"Of course pumpkin.Anything for you."

He said and pulled me closer with his arm around my shoulders.I snuggled to him and closed my eyes,but it didn't last long when someone knocked the door.

"Come in."

Of course it's Jin hyung...

"Breakfast is ready.You better hurry."

"And if we don't...?"

I asked unsure and gulped when he smirked.

"Well,Suga will eat all the bacons."

And that was enough for me to jump out of the bed and run downstairs without waiting for them.
Namjoon and Suga had already sat around the table.

"Where is Gguk?"

"He left some minutes ago."

Namjoon said before starting to eat his food.
I sat with a pout,which Suga noticed.
He chuckled and I glared at him.Ok maybe I was upset with him not being here.And my own behaviour was driving me crazy.I shouldn't be this much sensitive.I can't be...

"What are we doing today?"

I asked cheerfully and looked up to see everyone were sharing some strange looks with each other.

"Something wrong?"

I asked again and this time Jungkook sighed and gave me a serious look.

"I have to talk to you about some thing."

After breakfast,he dragged me to my room and stared at me with an unreadable expression.He was looking at me like he was trying to calculate everything and choose his words carefully.

"Listen carefully,Ok?"

I nodded and waited for him to start.

"Today,someone is coming over,and he's a dangerous person.Jeongguk and I decided it's better for you to stay in your room by the time he gets here.So when he comes,you'll go to your room and lock the door,and you will Not come out 'til one of us come,got it?"

I nodded again eventhough I was confused.Is he that much dangerous that they want me to lock my door?
Who is he that scares the twins?I thought no one can Scares the Big Mafia Twins!
However,it seems like some of their enemies are a little more than Just enemies.

He smiled at me and kissed me softly on the lips.I kissed him back but then his phone rang.

"Gguk?"

I couldn't hear what he was telling Kook,but as soon as he hung up,Jungkook frowned and walked to the door fast.

"Screw him...lock the door Taehyung!And don't forget not to open the door at any cost,ok?"

He ran out and I locked the door quickly.Some minutes passed,and I couldn't hold back anymore.I put my ear on the door to find out what was happening.I could hear people were talking downstairs but I couldn't understand what they were saying.

Suddenly,sound of a gun shot was heard and I fell on my butt.What the hell was that?!
I remembred Jungkook telling me not to come out at any cost,but I couldn't stay here anymore.I had to knew what was heppening.

So I carefully unlocked the door and made sure that no one was there.Then I made my way downstairs while I was trying to keep quiet by tip-toeing.

The voices were being more clear now and I could here them yelling at each other.I recognize the twins voices,but something that surprised me was the third voice that was strangely familier to me...
I hide behind the wall and kept listening to their conversation.

"No!That's not an option!We won't do it! "

Jeongguk yelled and I was getting kind of scared by them yelling and shouting like that.

"You.Don't.Have.Any.Other.Choice!"

The third voice said darkly and I shivered at his cold tone.
Why does it sounds so famier...?

"We made ourselves clear.You can't have him.We won't give him to you!"

Jungkook said with a much more calmer tone than Jeongguk.
Him?Are they talking about...me?
I came out of my hiding place and walked to them.
And that's when I wished that I had stayed in my room...!

"Jimin?!"

************

I wanted to mix the next chapter with this one,but I decided to write it in a seperate chapter.
So,what do you think will happen?!

~AP