18

(Author's P.O.V)

He slowly opened his eyes to be met with the worried eyes of Jungkook.

"Tae? Thank God you're awake!"

He mumbled a quiet "what happened" but before Jungkook could answer him, he got up fast and ran to the other side of the room, hiding in the corner.

"Don't come near me!"

Jungkook held his arms out in a way to calm Taehyung down but the scared boy just panicked more.

"Don't Move!"

"Ok, ok. I won't. Just...please Taehyung, let me explain."

"No!"

Taehyung was crying hard and his body was shaking. He felt like he doesn't know anyone and isn't able to trust them anymore.
He pressed his back to the wall and hugged his knees, burying his face between his legs.

Jungkook wasn't any better than Taehyung. Tears were running down his face but he couldn't stop them. Seeing Taehyung like that was too much pain for his heart.
He wanted to try to go near Taehyung again when the door opened.

"What's wron-..."

Jeongguk didn't get to complete his words when he saw the crying boy in the corner of the room who was shaking violently.

"Tae? What happened?"

He stepped in the room and went closer to him but stopped immediately by the loud scream of Taehyung.

"Don't! Don't you dare come closer!!"

Jeongguk stood there just like Jungkook, helding out his hands in a way to calm Taehyung down.

"Tae, listen...I know you're scared and confused. But if you just let me come over and calm you down, we will explain everything to you."

Taehyung shook his head while he was murmuring something but the twins couldn't hear.

"You're lying...you were lying to me the whole time..."

He then looked at Jeongguk with wattery and red, puffy eyes.

"I...I trusted you...how could you do this to me? Am I a fucking doll for everyone?!"

Jungkook was going crazy by seeing his baby like that and hearing those words coming out of his mouse. He didn't trust them anymore, and that's exactly what Jungkook was scared of the whole time. He wanted Taehyung to trust them, believe them! Believe that they weren't someone like Jimin. But now, they were just like Jimin in Taehyung's eyes.

"Taehyung...please...don't-..."

"I've had enough of all of you. I've had enough of trusting people..."

This time when he looked up, he directly looked into Jungkook's eyes. It was the second time Jungkook was meeting those soulless, cold eyes. And his heart broke by thinking about the fact that they were the cause of this.

What Taehyung said a second later, made Jungkook's eyes go wide, but Jeongguk didn't have the same reaction. He frowned and it was obvious that he was getting angry.

"I want to go. Right Now!"

Jeongguk stepped closer dangerously, staring at Taehyung in a way that the scared boy lowered his eyes and stared at the ground. He completely forgot about what he was doing or saying just a second ago and all his attention was on Jeongguk's feet which were getting closer.

Finally, after what felt like eternity, Jeongguk got close enough to kneel in front of him and grab his chin slowly, but firmly.

"You will not go anywhere. You heard me? I didn't do all of this so you could just leave us easily."

Taehyung eyes filled with anger and disguss when he said they won't let him go.

"I hate you so fucking much."

And with that, he made a fast move towards the door, but was caught before he could even go near it.

"Let me go! I don't want to be here! I don't want to be near you! Get the fuck away from me!"

He was struggling and shouting at Jeongguk, although that he knew the won't listen to him. It was like he had forgot about who they were. They were the scary mafia twins.

Jeongguk put him down but put his hands on the wall, caging Taehyung before he could make another run for the door.
Taehyung was still struggling without paying attention to anything.
Jeongguk had finally enough when the boy hitted his chest.

He grabbed his arms and put his lips on Taehyung's shivering lips furiously.
He didn't move them. He just stayed still until Taehyung stopped struggling and with making the last noise of protest, he closed his eyes and leaned on the wall.

Jeongguk slowly moved his lips, trying to tell the scared boy that he didn't want to harm him. Trying to express his feelings in the kiss.
Taehyung didn't protest. He didn't move...
He even kissed Jeongguk back because he felt like he needed it. He needed Jeongguk to show him that they still love him. That there was still a little hope to forgive them.

Jeongguk made some space between their lips, but didn't move an inch from where he was standing.He put his forehead on Taehyung's and closed his eyes.

"Don't do this to me Taehyung...please don't. If you go...I'm not sure if I can survive. Please let us explain it to you. I..."

Taehyung opened his eyes just a little, and saw a tear rolled down the man's cheek.

"I can't live without you."

It was the first time Taehyung was seeing Jeongguk like that. So desperate and defenseless. So hurt and wounded...
Taehyung was really surprise by his words. He hadn't said those words before.He didn't even see him cry once.
And now, tears were rolling down his cheeks just because Taehyung wanted to leave.

"I won't leave..."

Taehyung couldn't stop those words from coming out.

"I can't leave you two..."

Jeongguk looked at his beautiful eyes, and thanked god for the thousandth time for having this beauty beside themselves.

"But I swear to god if you dare to lie to me again, I will leave this place without hesitation!"

He pouted childishly and crossed his arms, looking away.
Jeongguk smiled at his cuteness and kissed his cheek softly.

"We won't. I promise."

Taehyung looked in Jungkook's direction and found him smiling at him.
He smiled back without knowing himself, and that made Jungkook even happier than he already was.
Taehyung wasn't angry with them anymore. He wasn't leaving. He was smiling. And that was enough for both of them.

"Now, explanation!"

*****************

Hi everyone!
I'm finally back!
I am so sorry for not being able to update.But I will update all of my stories as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoyed^~^
Thanks to all of my beatiful readers who have been with me and also thanks to all of you for your amazing and lovely messages*~*♡

-AP