6

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

I was laying down on my new bed,staring at the walls,my mind roaming everywhere.
I couldn't stop myself from thinking about the twins.
Why would they want me to believe that they're not that bad?Or even be kind with me?
I was curious about them but I didn't know any way to answer my own questions.

I got up and messed up my hair,making them stand straight in the air.
I huffed,annoyed by this confusing events.
I went out of the room and made my way towards the big hall in downstairs.Since I didn't have any specific destination,I just walked and walked,until I found myself near the pool,staring at my own reflection in water.

I was so deep in thought,so when suddenly I heard a voice from behind which was very close to me,I freaked out!

"What are you doing here?"

I spinned around but couldn't keep my balance,and with a short scream,I fell into the water.

And for you to know,I didn't know how to swim!

I was trying so hard to not go underwater.But by passing every second,I was losing my hopes.
However at the last minute,I heard the water splash and before my head could go underwater,someone wrapped his arm around my waist,pulling me up.

He dragged me to the edge of the pool. He,himself stayed in the corner of the pool,leaning against the walls not letting go of me.I wrapped my arms around his neck,clinging on him.
Becase damn,I was too afraid of water and mostly of drowning!

Some minutes passed...
None of us had talked or moved an inch.
Finally I calmed myself down a little,so I looked up to see my savior.
When I saw who it was and who I was clinging on the whole time,I hide my face in his neck again,not wanting him to see my face that was red from embarrassment.

He chuckled lowly and to my surprise he pushed my body to his own even more.
Like he wanted to protect me.

That was something I wouldn't have ever imagined about Jeongguk!
I always thought that he's a cold and cruel person who knows nothing about feelings nor humanity.But being in this situation was against my imagination.
Wait a second...was I imagining about him these days?!

"Don't you want to let go of me?"

His voice snapped me out of my thoughts.I totally forgot about the position that we were in.

"If I let go I'll drown!"

He laughed and moved his hand on my back soothingly.(He Laughed!)

"At least raise your head up so I can make sure you are ok."

His voice was suddenly so calm that made me look him in the eyes.
His eyes weren't apathetic as always.His look was caring.The way he was looking at me was so much different than before.
He would look at me like he hated me or wanted to kill me,but now his look was...lovingly?!
Something that made me shocked and my eyes wide open,was that little smile on his lips!
It was the first time that I had the chance to see him smiling!
I moved my gaze to his eyes again.He wasn't looking at my eyes,but this time at my lips.
I looked at his lips as well,feeling a sudden urge to kiss him.
OMG!What am I even thinking about?!

Before I could protest or get out of his warm embrace,his lips were on mine!
They were soft...
He moved them slowly,sucking on my bottom lip.
I don't why,but I closed my eyes and leaned in him,moving my lips on his as well.
He deepened the kiss by tightening his arm around my waist and bringing my body forward so it wasn't any space between our bodies anymore.

After what felt like forever,he stopped and leaned back,but didn't let go of me.
Both of us were breathing heavily,looking directly at each others eyes.
Then the reality hitted me hard...!
I just kissed one of the twins,and it was Jeongguk!

I tried to get out of his grip and out of the pool,which to my surprise he let me.
Before rushing into the mansion,I said a quick thank you and left.

I ran to my room,afraid of facing anyone else especially Jungkook.
I locked the door and put the palm of my hand on my heart,my chest going up and down.
I threw myself on the bed,closed my eyes and tried to not think about that hot kiss.

************

Yeah,their first kiss happened!!
So don't forget to comment and vote please.
Thanks!

~AP