19

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

I was sitting on the floor, silent and mostly speechless.
I just got too many informations and needed some time to take all of them in.
I couldn't believe that once I was in love with the twins, and Jimin tried to kill me out of jealousy. How could he do that? To someone he loved?!
Suddenly, a short memory flashed in my mind...

"I can't...don't you understand? I'm in love with them. I can't just let go of them and come to you."

"Then I will destroy everything you have...so I will be your only chance to survive!"

I covered my face with my hands, shivering slightly.

"N-no...he...couldn't..."

I mumbled to myself with my shaky voice. Why do I always lose everything and everyone that I love?

"Taehyung..."

I looked up with my teary eyes to see their worried eyes on me.

"I'm okay."

I told them while cleaning my face by my shirt and sniffing. I tried to get up but my body was shaking so bad that I couldn't.
Jungkook came over when he realized that.

"Here, let me help."

If it was a normal situation or another boring day, I would have threw a tantrum and refused to let him help me. But at that special moment, I was at my weak point. I actually wanted to feel his touch on me. To know that they're here and I'm safe.

So when I got up and he was about to let go of my hands, I wrapped my arms around him, not letting him go.

"Please, don't...I need you."

His chest rised by him taking a deep breath, then I closed my eyes when he hugged me back and nuzzled his nose in my hair.

From the corner of my eye I could see Jeongguk pouting like a baby. Probably because I was hugging kook and not him.
So I slowly backed away and stepped towards him. He glanced at me and without any words, I threw myself in his arms and hugged him so tight that he stumbled back.

"Tae...?"

I smiled at his surprised tone. Well, it's not every day that I hug him like this.

"Thank you."

"Uh...for what exactly?"

I looked up with my chin resting on his chest.

"For saving me. And not letting me leave."

............................

(A week later)

"Taehyung, hurry up. We should get going."

"I'm coming! Give me a minute."

I yelled from my room and zipped my suitcase.

After that day, we became even closer. I even managed to have a friendly conversation with yoongi hyung. In addition, I talked with hoseok hyung and after hearing out his story, I forgave him because he wanted to protect me that way.

Two days ago, they told me that we'll be going to paris for a mission so here I am, running down the stairs, excited for our trip.

"You've got everything you need?"

"Yup!"

Jungkook laughed at my excited expression and Jeongguk chuckled lowly.
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about the huge effect I had on Ggukie. Jin hyung says that he hasn't seen Jeongguk expressing and showing his emotions, even a little bit, in four years.

"Let's go."

A short ride to the airport and we were already getting on their private jet. I sat down and made myself comfortable.

Am I really leaving korea...with them?
So many things have changed in a very short time. My rivals became my saviors...and I somehow fell in love with the big bad mafia twins. Life can really be suprising sometimes...!

I hope everything will be fine...

But my life has always been a mess. So I couldn't expect much from that trip either...

*****************

Hi everyone!
I know I know,you're probably making plans on killing me or torturing me.
I really have nothing to say.These online classes and school exams are seriously driving me crazy.So I didn't have time and I'm not sure if I can update regularly.I apologize!

And I'd be so happy if you all could wait and understand me.I hope you continue on reading this story^~^

Thank you so much!!!*~*♡

~AP