24

(Author's POV)

Taehyung spent two hours on doing anything which was possible but the twins still weren't back.
He got bored and punched the cushions on the sofa.

"Why aren't they back alreaaady? I'm BORED!"

Then, an idea popped up in his mind.

"Since they are taking their time...I can do the same...right?"

He was hesitant for a moment but he just shrugged it off and walked to his room, dressed up and was about to walk out the door but remembered that there are guards outside and they won't let him leave the hotel.

"Hmm...guess I'll have to play the drama queen."

He smirked and opened the door but to his expect, there were two gurds on each side of the door.

"I'm sorry Mr.Kim but we aren't allowed to let you leave this room. Please go back inside for your own safety."

Taehyung begun his act and made a shocked face.

"W-what? But Jungkoo-I mean Mr.Jeon just called me and told me to go to them as soon as possible?!"

The gaurd blinked but didn't move an inch from Taehyung's way.

"But we haven't recieved any information or call-"

"I don't care, ok?! He just called me and told me if I don't want my ass to be whooped, I have to be at the address he sent me on my own and without anyone scorting me, got it?! I too, don't know the fucking reason but if I'm gonna be late because of you I will tell them that you are at fault and I'm sure they are Not gonna be happy about that!!"

The gaurds blinked shocked and stepped aside.

"I-I'm really sorry Mr.Kim. Please be careful on your way."

He huffed and walked past the gaurds and smiled in victory...but soon his smile dropped when he heard a gaurd's phone ringing.

"Yes, Mr.Jeon. I believe he is coming to the address you have sent him. Ah n-no...b-but he just told me-...yes, I understand."

Taehyung was trying to walk patiently and pretend like he hasn't heard anything.

"Mr.Kim-"

However he begun to run as fast as he could before the gaurds could catch him.

"Get him!"

He could hear the loud sound of footsteps behind him while he was literally jumping off the stairs down to the hotel's grand floor.
He reached the front door and pushed the glass doors open and continued running, changing his way into an alley in the middle of the way and crouching down behind a big trash can.

He put his palm on his mouth when he heard the sound of the footsteps.

"Find him! He couldn't have gone too far!"

Then the sounds faded away and he inhaled sharply while giggling.

"Well...that wasn't so hard after all."

He picked his head out to make sure the gaurds were gone, then started walking patiently in the street. After about five minutes of walking, he came to a stop in front of a club which looked highly luxury. He could hear the loud music even from there. A smirk appeared on his face and he made his way toward the gaurd. He then took his fake ID card out and gave it to him. The man looked Taehyung up and down, gave him back his card then stepped aside.

"VIP." the man told the gaurd inside.

Yup, he still had his fake ID card from the time he was working with Jimin which said he is part of a important community.

He was about to walk in but stopped...
The twins would kill him if they caught him or found out about him going to a club since he was already in trouble for running out of the hotel. But he persuaded himself that he is already in trouble, so why not enjoy the night?

Taehyung smiled at the man sweetly and walked in, the smell of smoke and alchohol filling up his nose immediately. The other gaurd walked in front and leaded Taehyung to the VIP part, which was separated by a door.

He opened the door and walked in, looked around, seeing mostly group of people gathered around tables which he assumed were here for business. He was familiar with these environments since he used to do the same things as part of a mafia. Well, that was before meeting the twins-actually, falling for the twins...

He shook his head to clear his mind and took a seat on one of the stools near the bar. He wanted to forget everything just for tonight.

"One whiskey, please."

He said in English since that was the only foreign language he knew.
The barman nodded and poured a whiskey, passing it to Taehyung.

"Where are you from?"

Taehyung glanced at the man who looked about 27, then looked back at his whiskey.

"Korea."

"Oh...you speak English pretty well."

Taehyung sipped on his whiskey and chuckled.

"Yeah, I had to learn for...business."

The barman nodded in understanding what he meant by business and leaned on the counter, getting closer to Taehyung.

"Ever been in Paris?"

Taehyung shook his head, "Nope, first time."

"It's beautiful, isn't it? Specially for lovers." the man glanced at Taehyung's ring.

Both of them laughed in sync and Taehyung stared at his ring, touching it with a warm smile on his face.

"Yeah, I think it kinda casts a spell on whoever comes visiting the city."

The barman smiled and put his hand out.

"Louis."

Taehyung shook his hand.

"Taehyung."

"So, you got married or something?"

Louis pointed at the ring on his finger.

"No it's...you know...we just wanted to make it official."

"Oh, I see. Well, congratulation man. Hope it works out for both of you."

"Thanks. What about you? Any girlfriend?"

Louis pressed his lips together.

"...or maybe a boyfriend?"

Louis smiled like a baby and blushed a bit.

"Um...yeah...His name is Adam and...we're actually married."

Taehyung's heart warmed at that.

"Good for you! He must be a perfect partner then."

Louis nodded and took his ring out of his pocket, staring at it lovingly.

"He is...a very charming one if I may add."

Taehyung smiled and looked at his own ring. He wish he could say the same about his relationship with the twins one day. That they are married...

He chuckled at his own thought and turned his head to the left, but suddenly paled when he made eye contact with a certain someone.

"Holy shit...they're here too...?!"

He turned his head so fast that his neck made a crack sound.

"I'm so dead..."

~~~●~~~●~~~●~~~

Well, looks like someone's in trouble...(¬‿¬ )