14

So first,I want to thanks everyone for the votes and for 2K readers!♡
I hope you all enjoy and follow the story^~^

**************

(Author's P.O.V)

"Kookie!"

Taehyung ran to the smirking man excited and jumped on him. Jungkook was fast to grab him but he looked at his twin, surprised by the boy's behavior.
Jeongguk just shook his head and smiled at the cute boy.

"I missed you!"

Jungkook let go of his thoughts and looked at the adorable boy in his arms.
He smiled and kissed his forehead, looking at those beautiful deo eyes.

"I missed you too, pumpkin."

Taehyung hugged him tightly and pecked his lips. Jungkook froze by the sudden feeling of those lips on his.
Taehyung giggled at his shocked face and this time kissed him a little longer.

"Hey, if you don't stop, I might not be able to control myself."

Taehyung ran his fingers through the man's hair, gripping on them.

"Who said you have to?"

He whispered in his ear and moaned when a smack landed on his butt.

"As much as I would like to lose control right now, we need to go somewhere first."

Taehyung pouted and titled his head,his hair falling on his shoulder.

"Where?"

Jungkook put him down and crossed his arms, looking at Taehyung's clothes.

"Shopping."

~Time skips~

After Taehyung made lots of promises to not run away, they finally went to a big shopping mall that was one of the twin's buildings.
They took Taehyung to a very luxury Gucci shop and Taehyung was so excited that didn't ask about how did they know about his love for Gucci.
Taehyung wanted to scream when he saw all those Gucci clothes, but took some shaky breathes in to prevent himself from exploding.

"Choose whatever you want."

With those words, Taehyung ran and disappeard among the clothes.
They sat on the couch and after a while, a happy Taehyung came to them with a dark blue jeans in his left hand and a black leather shorts in his right hand.
He showed the clothes to them and looked at them hopefully.

"Can I have them?"

The twins were going to accept, but when their eyes landed on the shorts, both growled lowly.

"No!"

Both of them said at the same time and glared at the confused boy.

"B-but you said I can choose whatever I want?"

Jeongguk crossed his legs and kept his dark glare on the boy.

"Now I change it. No Shorts."

Taehyung pounded his foot on the ground and whined annoyed.

"Why not? I love shorts!"

"No Tae, that's too shirt for our liking."

Jungkook said calmly, trying to convince the boy so he would choose something else.But Taehyung was the stubborn one. So he went closer and looked at Jungkook with his innocent eyes.

"Please...I promise I will only wear them for you two. Please let me buy it."

Jeongguk frowned and Jungkook raised his brow.
After a while, they both sighed and Jeongguk glared at him again.

"Only when we are around. Got it?"

Taehyung nodded and smiled sweetly but he was smirking at them in his mind. He knew how to make them do what he wants.
After grabbing some more clothes, they ended the shopping and went to a coffee shop.

"Strawberry with chocolate chips?"

Jungkook asked about Taehyung's favorite ice crean flavor without realizing.
Taehyung looked at him wide eyed but nodded anyway.

"H-how did you...know that I like strawberry?"

Jeongguk looked up from his phone and stared at his frozen brother, nervous a bit.

"I-um...just guessed."

Taehyung wasn't satisfied by his answer because no one can guess something with excact details. But he decided to let it pass.
They all sat and waited for Taehyung to eat his ice cream.

"Thank you! I really enjoyed it."

Taehyung showed his boxy smile and both male's hearts melted from his cuteness.
Jungkook leaned on him a little but Taehyung didn't move, only watching him closely. He then put his thumb on the corner of Taehyung's lips and wipped the ice cream,putting it in his mouth and tasting it.

"Hmm...sweet."

Taehyung became like a tomato when he saw that hot action.
He lowered his head and bited his lip.
Jungkook smirked and felt proud for being the cause of his baby becoming embarrassed.

"Shall we get going?"

Taehyung nodded and walked faster, so they wouldn't see his red face or hear his loud heartbeats.

They didn't notice the man who was stalking them all the time...

"Yes...he is with them."

He told to the man who was on the phone.

"Oh...that wouldn't last long."

***********

So a sweet and cute but also mysterious part for all my beautiful readers!*~*

~AP