8

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

I stood there,shocked by the scene in front of me!
It's not like I haven't seen anyone bleeding or being shot;but seeing Jeongguk like that made my heart shattered.

My eyes were wide open and all I could see was the blood all over his arm and shirt.
They took off his shirt while he was biting on his lower lip to prevent himself from making any noise.

When Jin called me,I finally came back to reality and realised that I haven't breath properly since they came.

"Taehyung!Breath!"

Suddenly,a great deal of air entered my lungs.I put my hand on my chest and tried to find a rythm in breathing.
When I calmed down,I looked at Jin who was looking at me worried.

"I-I'm o-ok..."

Then I turned my gaze on Jeongguk who was still bleeding.His eyes were near being closed,maybe he was going to faint because of the lack of blood.

"What do we do now?"

Namjoon asked seriously while he was looking at Jeongguk's arm.

"None of us know anything about taking out a bullet."

There was a brief silence before my shaky voice made everyone look at me.Include Jeongguk.

"I know.I...I can take it out."

I said confidently and frowned seriously.

"Can you?!"

Jin asked me surprised and took a step back.
I walked to Jeongguk and kneeled in front of him to have a better look at his injury.

"When I was shot,no one was there to help me.So I took out the bullet by myself."

"You Has Been Shot?!"

Jin screamed and pointed at me like he has seen a ghost.
I nodded and turned to Namjoon.
I was really serious now.I have to take the bullet out or else he would die.

"I want everything that is needed for a surgery."
.
.
(Since I don't know how they do a surgery,we'll pass this part:/)
.
.
I finally stood up and sighed.It took three hours and I felt like I am the one who is going to faint now!

During the time I was taking out the bullet from his arm,I was trying so hard to control my shaking hands.
Why?
Two reasons:

First,I was so afraid that if I would do something wrong and be the cause of his death.
Second,I could feel his heavy gaze on me all the time!
And I was melting there,sweating and shaking obviously.
After that night,I hadn't seen him and then I had to see him being shot and bleeding badly.

"I'm done."

When I wanted to go and wash my hands,yoongi asked me a question that made me stop on my track.

"Why did you help him?"

That was a question I've been asking myself during those three hours.However,I couldn't find a good answer at all.

"I...don't know."

I answered lowly and walked to the kitchen to drink a glass water.
I could hear their footsteps that showed they're going upstairs.

I reached out for a glass but I suddenly felt dizzy.I was about to fall when two strong arms got me.
I've closed my eyes,and when I opened them,I turned my head to look at Jungkook in the eyes while worry was obvious in his eyes.
He turned my body around and  wrapped his arms around me securely.

"Are you ok?"

I closed my eyes again.My head was pounding a little so I just leaned on him,not wanting to leave his warm embrace.

"My head hurts..."

He cupped my face so I had no choice other than looking at him.

"Why?Are you hurt somewhere else?"

I was so weack and tired that I couldn't even response,so I just shook my head in disagreement.
My legs felt like jelly.I gripped on his arms to prevent myself from falling.

Suddenly,I found myself being carried by him bridal style.
I didn't have any energy to protest.So I just clung to him and closed my eyes.I was feeling secure and comfortable in his arms,so when I lost those arms and fell on some soft fabrics,I made a noise of protest and searched for that warm embrace.

I opened my eyes and found him standing near the bed with a slight smirk on his face.
I pouted and frowned annoyed.

"Cuddle me!"

For a second he was surprised by my sudden change but then he came on the bed and after laying down beside me,he wrapped his arm around my body,cuddling me softly.
I snuggled up to him and looked up.He was looking at me with a soft and caring look in his eyes.

I lowered my eyes and stared at his lips.Then I felt the same feeling I experienced that night when I was in the pool with Jeongguk.A sudden urge to kiss him...!

Like before,I gave up and closed my eyes before leaning in to feel his soft and warm lips on mine.
I could feel that he was surprised and maybe shocked by my action.
After some seconds,he responded to my kiss and started kissing me slowly.
We parted our lips for some air.Both of us were panting.

"What was that for?"

He asked between his breathes.
I smiled and put my head on his chest,listening to his heart beats.

"For everything..."

Then I drifted off to sleep.

****************

Yeyyy,kookv kissed!!
I'm not sure if I could transfer the feelings or not.
So comment and vote please!
Thanks!♡

~AP