Percabeth Cont'd

I felt tears forming in my eyes. "What?" I finally managed to ask.
"Look Annabeth, don't cry. I've known you for years now but I don't think we should date anymore."
A tear rolled down my cheek. "Why Percy? I thought you like me?"
"To be honest I don't."
"Why?!" I turned to run but he grabbed my wrist. "Let. Me. Go."
"Never. I never have and I never will."
"Then why are you leaving me?!" I screamed. "WHY?!"
"I'm not leaving you."
"Huh." I mumbled, confused.
He got on one knee and took out a small blue box. He opened it and inside was a ring with a sea green and blue diamond in the shape of an owl. I gasped.
"Ever since I met you, I knew you were the one. You are the only one that can make my heart melt and smiling in a second. I don't like you but I love you. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I don't want you to be my girlfriend, but my bride. I ask you one thing, will you be my wise girl forever?"
"First get up." I said offering a hand. He grabbed it and before he knew it, I got him flipped on to his back with my knee on his chest. I pushed my forearm to his throat. "If you ever scare me like that again, I swear to all the Gods-"
"So I'm guessing that's a yes?" He grinned. I released and he got up and brushed the sand of his jeans.
"YES!" I screamed jumping on him. All of a sudden there was cheering. I look behind me to see the all the campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter plus the Hunters. In the front were Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Reyna, and Thalia- each holding a camera.
"You guys are there the whole time?" I said, my ears turning red.
"Yes!" They all shouted. Everyone was laughing and patting Percy on the back, while the girls swarmed me all excited about the proposal. All of a sudden someone pushed to the front. Everyone turned. It was Clarisse.
"Looks like the two lovebirds need to cool off.... Again!" She yelled.
"To the canoe lake!" The campers cheered.
They carried us to the canoe lake just like the first time and threw us in. Percy formed an air bubble in the water and kissed just like after the Titan war.
And it was pretty much the best underwater kiss ever.
A/N was it good?