The Underworld Pt. 1

"Please Hades you must let me see him." I stood, facing the god.

"No Hermes, you of all people should understand that you cannot meet the dead." Hades said. He sat atop of his throne, his eyes gleaming like a knife's. "Once dead, no one, not even a God is permitted to see him."

"Please Hades you are a father try to understand."

"Understand that you want to meet a boy who's dead, who helped start the war with a Titans'? It is impossible!"

"Once just once let me, he died thinking I hated him, that I left him, no boy deserves that!"

"But it is just-"

"Hades, you of all people know how it is like to lose someone you love. How did you feel when Maria-"

" HOW DID I FEEL WHEN YOUR FATHER DECIDES TO KILL THE ONE I LOVE! HOW DID I FEEL WHEN ALL OF THE GODS TURNED THEIR BACKS ON ME? HOW I FELT WHEN I WAS KICKED INTO THIS- THIS EMPTY VOID WHERE I AM SHUNNED BY EVERYONE? YOU ARE LUCKY I DIDN'T BLAST YOU INTO BITS RIGHT WHEN YOU STEPPED IN! NOW LEAVE AT ONCE!" He boomed.

"Hades plea-"

"GO! AND DON'T COME BACK BECAUSE NEXT TIME I WILL NOT LET YOU GO SO EASILY!" I turn slowly, defeated, leaving the castle. I look out as I step outside. Lush green hills on one side, a burning fiery hell on the other. In the middle were fields of gold, a home for souls, a home for my son. He passed the gates and Cerberus thinking of one thing, Luke. If only I could get there. Talking to Hades was his only shot and even that turned him down. There is another way but that is too hard, especially for a God. Wait, maybe there is another way. I quickly turned around and snuck to the gates. I held out my palm as a red object started to materialize. I waved the ball in the air.

"Here Cerberus! Here boy!" Cerberus turned around and saw the toy and began to run, and that's when everything went wrong. As he bolted toward me, I didn't seem to notice one thing, and no it is not the fact that I'm standing in front of a dog that is thirty times my size, and is running straight at me. I didn't notice the rope tied around him. Before I could realized it, the rope activated some secret mechanism and I was tied into a golden chair.

Ha, unfortunate for them, I'm a God. I can just get out of here and, why am I still here? What is happening? How-

"Ah, I see you have found my father's little trap." I turned my neck. Two forms are emerging from the shadows. One is dressed in black with ghostly white skin while the other is the total opposite with blonde hair and sun-kissed skin.

"Nico?" He grinned. Will comes beside him, his face clearly confused.

"In the flesh."

"What are you two doing here?" Nico and Will look at each other with worried expressions.

"Um, Uh we just needed to um, ask my father something." He stuttered. Will squeezed his hand. If it was possible, he looked even more pale then before. "Um, enough about me, I should be asking you that same question."

"Well I seem to be tied up at that moment." I joked. Will laughed and Nico looked at both of us, possibly wondering how he knows us. "Anyways, I was just admiring the flowers when Cerberus saw me and got excited and-"

"Who is it?"

"Huh?"

"I know you were looking for someone, lord Hermes." He looked at me, apparently he wasn't as dumb as I thought he was.

"We'll discuss this later, can you just help me?" I said shaking the shackles on my hands. "I don't think I'm your father's favorite at the moment."

"Okay." He set off to work.

"Where did your father even get this?" I could hear Nico chanting an incantation.

"Hephaestus and my dad made it after Percy went through the borders. Will can you grab that flower right there?" Will rushed off and grabbed a bright purple flower. Nico smudged some of it onto the shackles.

"Weren't you with him?"

"That's not the point." I smirked. I could see the bags under his eyes and the broken look in his eyes.

"And I have another question." I watched him undo the third shackle.

"Another one?" He grumbled. I smiled.

"Why is Will here?" He stopped and dropped the last shackle. It landed with a thunk. Will lowered his gaze. "Thank you by the way." I said getting up and rubbing my arms.

"Yeah, yeah now tell me, who were you looking for?" Nico replied, dodging the question.

"First answer my question." Nico had a threatening look in his eyes. "Tell me and I swear on the River Styx I'll tell you." Nico raised his eyebrows. Will looked at both of us, like he wasn't sure if he should leave.

"And I should care because...?" He answered. I looked at him.

"Tell me and I won't tell your father that you helped me and I won't tell anyone about this trap."

"You wouldn't dare." He said, with a hint of question in his voice.

"You don't know what I can do." A defiant look in my eyes. "Now answer my question Nico, I don't have that much time."

"Your immortal."

"Answer the question!" Nico looked at Will, who nodded his head.

"I like Will."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating lately and I'll try to write the next part as soon as possible. I was thinking of ending this book and making a part two. Cuz I think this is getting too long. Thanks for all your comments and votes! Love you guys!

-Robynoor