Percy

Look, I didn't want to be a half blood. Nearly getting killed everyday? No thanks. So now you've read about what I've been through and know for sure that you're a demigod, run. Find your nearest satyr and run to the camp nearest to you. It's only matter of time before they catch up to you.
Being a demigod is dangerous. It gets you killed in horrible, painful ways. You might go insane or you might never be the same again, after seeing what you've seen. You might lose or even be the subject of a prophecy.
Percy was about to write one more warning sentence, but he paused. He looked up at Annabeth, who was reading the first chapter of his manuscript with a dictionary at her side, editing the spelling errors and grammar mistakes. He grinned at Leo and Calypso, who were building an automaton together. He smiled at Piper and Jason, who were talking softly with each other. He watched Frank and Hazel playing a game of Mythomagic with Reyna and Nico. He remembered what they had been through, and yet they still stayed strong. They accepted who they were and kept on fighting because they each had a heart of a true hero.
He touched Riptide to the paper and wrote one last line.
But then again, there are worse things to be.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all the votes and comments. You guys are the best! I'm out of ideas and need your help. Please pm me if you have any ideas.
- Robynoor