Alan Rickman

Hey guys so I just heard the most devastating news. SNAPE HAS PASSED AWAY!!!! I was sooo depressed all day so I decided to dedicate this chapter to the man who will live forever in our hearts. I know this book is supposed to be about Percy Jackson but I really want to do this. So here is a little short I made for Severus Snape, aka Alan Rickman.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" The last words I remembered as a flash of green shot out from a wand. I crumpled to the ground.

What ever you do, do not close your eyes.

Seconds passed before I heard footsteps.\

"Sir?" I saw the familiar scar and messy black hair. Potter. There was only one thing left, one hope left before I go.

"Take them," I desperately said, "just take them." I could feel my life slipping away slowly.... 

Just close your eyes, just close them.....

I felt my eyelids getting heavier, all I needed to do was close my eyes and this will be all over.....

No I need to do this, Potter needs to know.

"Sir?" I lay on the cold ground, my cloak spread around me.

"Take them Potter, before it's too late!" He looked at me and seemed to understand. I heard the shuffling of the boy looking frantically looking for a flask.

"Are you sure sir?"

"Hurry Potter!"

"Ready sir." I breathed out as I felt the memories flooding out of me, like water flowing out a river. I felt each memory one by one, as I thought of them.

I was sitting on the grass back at Hogwarts, a tree blocking out the sun. I was less miserable then, back before all of this.. this horrible thing happened. I remembered becoming a death eater, James bullying me, Lily....oh Lily. I remembered how she would laugh at the littlest things and how her smile would almost make me smile....almost. I remembered how Dumbledore told me his plan, how he accepted and trusted me when no one else did. I remembered the fierce look in his eyes as I yelled the words that ended his life.

I winced.

"Sir?"

"I'm okay."

I remembered the year Potter first admitted, how I had been dreading this day for years. How I had been dreading seeing the result of a mistake I had made years ago. I remembered watching him in the great hall, my biggest mistake right in front of me. He looked up and saw me and I sucked in a breath. He had her eyes. The bright green eyes that I had fallen for. The eyes that once looked at me with disappointment. The eyes that had gone dim as she let out her last breath. If only I had.....

I felt the last of the memories flooding out of me as I desperately held onto one. He can take all my memories, every single one, just not this one.

I sat on some grass, my back propped against a tree. I was memorizing some potions for the school year when I saw her. I dropped my book. She was round my age and had amazing deep red hair that seemed to glow like a flame. Her smile looked like it was gifted by an Angel itself. My heart fluttered. She turned and saw me and her eyes.... God her eyes. For the first time in my life, I realized the difference between pretty and beautiful. They were this bright green that lit up in a way that made me stop and stare.

No Severus, I chided, you cannot fall in love with a muggle, especially one you just met.

Yet I continued watching. She was laughing at something, her eyes crinkling at the corners and her smile growing wider. She disappeared behind a tree.

Okay now you can forget about her.

But will I be able to?

I sighed and fell onto my back.

"Oh Severus, what have you gotten yourself into?"

"Sir?" I looked up to see the same bright green eyes.

"Lily?"

"No it's me sir." I came back to focus and say Potter looking down at me. His eyes were watery.

"Oh." I took a shallow breath. "Hurry Potter, you need to see the memories."

"But sir what about you sir?" His voice started to crack. He needed to be strong.

"Don't worry about me, there is no point in trying, I am beyond repair."

"But sir-"

"GO!" He was shaking, realizing this was a command. "Hurry!" He figured there was no point in arguing and turned around to leave. "Oh and Potter," He turned. "No need to call me sir." He smiled as a tear rolled down his cheek. My eyes began to close as the light started to fade...

And then I woke up. I was in a field that seemed to have no end. I looked down to see I was still in my cloak. Where was I? How was I still alive? Oh, and then it hit me, this was the afterlife. I never really thought about what would happen after I die but I didn't expect it to be so lonely. Wait, what was happening back at Hogwarts? Was Potter okay? Was the battle over? How long had it been since I died? What-

"Severus?" said a familiar voice. I felt a pang in my chest. Could it be?

No she's dead.

So are you.

Oh yeah.

I slowly turned around, trying to kill the hope forming and then I saw her eyes.

"Lily?"