Guess What

I know people should have there own opinions but this person I really don't get. She likes Octvaian, and doesn't like Percabeth! I mean WHAT?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?! She thinks that Percy and Annabeth aren't perfect for each other! Those words do NOT go together! And also this is a little headcanon I thought of when I was bored. It's pretty bad but*shrugs* Whatever!

On Camp Half- Blood Hill....
Leo: Hey Calypso!
Calypso: What?
Leo: I think we should get you a last name
Calypso: Why?
Leo: I dunno just for fun
Calypso: Okay.... What did you think of?
Leo: How does Calypso Valdez work for ya'?
Calypso: Isn't that your last name?
Leo: Yes speaking of which....
He bends down one one knee and takes out a small box. "Is that...?" Leo opens the box and inside was a diamond ring and written on it was 'sunshine'. "Calypso you are the most awesomest girl I've ever met and the best girlfriend I have ever had-"
"Don't you mean only?" Calypso smirked.
"Seriously? Fine, I guess you don't want me to continue......"
"No no! Continue"
"Thought so. Anyways I thought maybe you and I could....um.... Uhhh"
"Oh is the great bad boy supreme tongue tied?" Calypso teased.
"No! I mean....*sigh*Can we just start this from the beginning?" Leo pleaded.
"Why don't we just skip to the end?"
"Thanks.. Wait did you just- does that mean..."
"Yes!" She screamed. Leo grabbed Calypso by the waist and twirled her in the air. He put her down and she kissed him.
"Yes! Nailed it!" Leo said pumping his fist in the air.
"Sure you did..." Calypso rolled her eyes. They walked down Camp Half- Blood, Leo jumping around crazily the whole way, to tell their friends.

A/N Was it good?