Authors Note

I've been really busy and been facing a few personal problems right now so I might not post updates as much these few weeks. I hope you understand. Thanks. Also Thank you for all your votes. I hit 12,000 views and over 1000 votes! I might do dedications after but this note is for something specific. This is a note to the haters. I think all authors understand when I say this. I'm just getting really annoyed with people that comment only to point out mistakes. I started to get so angry that I snapped at someone who I shouldn't have. Sorry about that Luver_of_Nico_Leo! Anyways, I'm just trying to ask the haters... What is your problem? It's not like you've never made a mistake in your life! And it just annoys me to find books that are based on mistakes authors make. Like seriously? Did you ever think why we write these stories? It's to keep our fandom alive. It's hard to admit but we all know that the books are finished. We are trying to keep it going. We want people to enjoy them. So they have something to make them smile when they are depressed. To keep people in our fandoms when they are over. And you guys are just there pointing all our flaws. Well guess what. We all have flaws whether we like it or not. We are demigods, tributes, Wizards and more importantly, believers. We believe in the stories. We believe they are real. We found Wattpad and helped it grow into one of the best apps ever. And you guys are making books on pretty much why there should be no Wattpad. I'm not trying to sound mean but if it does it does. You guys are the reason why authors decide to give up. Why people forget about books. But we are not going to let you do that. We are fangirls and fanboys and we are all individuals that share the love of the books. So if your going to comment on some flaw, don't. We already have enough stress and you are just adding to that. So why don't you try to be nice for awhile, it'll be a change.
Your in all demigodishness and all that, peace out!