The Underworld Pt. 2

NICO'S POV

"I like Will." I said, daring anyone to say anything else. I've had enough with this. "Happy? Now can you tell me what in the Hades are you doing here?!"

"Nico I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked, I didn't know you were-"

"WELL I AM OK?! Now answer the question or I won't hesitate from calling my father!" I could feel the rage pulsing through my veins. Hermes' face reddened with anger.

"Do not forget I am a god! I will not stop from wiping you from this spot!" He bellowed. I took a step forward and Will grabbed my shoulder.

"Nico, please calm down for me?" Will whispers into my ear. I closed my eyes.

"Fine.And lord Hermes," I said opening my eyes, anger spreading to my chest, "do not forget that you are under oath." He grinned.

"I see Percy rubbed off on you." I gave him a cold stare.

"I guess there's no way out of this is there?" I shook my head and he sighed. "I'm here to see Luke." He said the last word in an almost whisper.

"Huh?"

Wait did he just say...?

"I'm here to see Luke." He said more confidently. My eyes softened. "Look I know you're not supposed to meet the dead even if you are a god. Your father was pretty clear about that. I know it's forbidden and impossible but," My eyes watered. I knew that better than anyone. After Bianca died, I would've done anything to see her again, "I need to see him. I need to tell him that I love him." I quickly wiped away the tear that managed to come out. "I know you should tell your dad, you can't help me anyway."

But I can.

No you can't.

But what if.....

NO! I am NOT going to help him.

"I can make a deal." Hermes said, interrupting me thoughts.

"What kind of deal?"

"I can help you with your 'situation'." He pointed at Will. Will, I forgot he was here.

"And how will you do that?" A flutter of hope formed. I crushed it immediately.

There is no room for hope.

"I can grant you one wish, just please help me find my son." Hermes' eyes watered. "You're my only hope."

Hope.

A minute passed, then another until finally I answered.

"Fine," Hermes smiled, "but," he frowned, "you tell no one." He nodded.

"And!"

"What now!" I smiled.

"You must treat me as an equal. No going all 'god is greater' on me." He thought for a second. There was no way Hermes was going to agree. He may not be so self-centered but he was still a god.

"Fine." Will gasped. He had been thinking the same thing too. I tried not to look surprised, but it didn't work.

"Um, okay uh.... are you sure?" Hermes smiled.

"Definitely, I'll do anything for love." Will turned red, I think I did too. And I think we were thinking the same thing.

We would do anything for love.