What If....

****This chapter is going to be about what if something else happened in the PJO or HoO. Enjoy! ****

-What if instead of Annabeth, someone else went to check on Percy in the Lightning Thief?
-What if Percy let go of Annabeth when they were hanging over Tartarus? (Even though he would never do that)
-What if Bob never came to Percy and Annabeth in Tartarus?
-What if Bianca never died?
-What if Thalia and Luke never found Annabeth?
-What if Thalia never turned into a tree?
-What if Annabeth forgot Percy's Birthday in the Last Olympian and went to her cabin instead?
- What if Percy forgot about Annabeth when his memory was erased?
- What if Thalia stayed as a tree?
-What if Bianca never chose to be a hunter?
- What if Annabeth CHOSE to be a hunter?
- What if Percy never landed on Ogygia and never met Calypso?
- What if Percy chose to stay on Ogygia?
- What if Leo chose to stay on Ogygia?
- What if Mr. D was never punished to be the camp director at Camp Half-Blood?
-What if Hazel went to Elysium instead of the Fields of Asphodel when she died in the 1900's?
-What if Jason and Thalia were never separated?

If anyone wants I'll make another chapter of this. And I'll give a dedication to the first person who comments