Percabeth

Annabeth's POV

"No! Percy!" Annabeth screamed as she raced out of bed. She looked around and remebered she was in the Poseidon cabin. She still couldn't believe it's been a year, one year since the giant war, one year since she lost him. She remebered the way he smelled of the sea. She remebered his sea green eyes that would sparkle with a look of a troublemaker. She remebered him in her arms, dying from the curses. He wasn't healed, his death was just slowed. She remebered lighting his shrine made by all his friends. She remebered his last words, "I love you wise girl, remember that." She got up and walked out of the cabin, going to Percy's favorite place, the beach. She stood for a minute in peace and then broke down crying. She cried for everything that was ruined, she cried for how cruel the world is but mostly for Percy. She wanted him to come back, but if not for her, atleast for Sally. She remebered when Sally first got the news. Sally had cried and cried for weeks and refused to eat anything. Annabeth wouldn't have eaten too, if Piper never charmspoke her into doing it. She sat down, the breeze blowing gently against her when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She didn't look up, knowing it was probably Piper or Thalia who have been taking care of her for the past year.

"Can I just be alone for a minute, please?" I said, tears streaming down my face.

"Ok fine wise girl I guess you don't want to see me, do I look that bad to you?" said a familiar voice. I looked up and choked back a sob.

" Percy?" I said in shock. "How is that even possible? Your suppose to be dead!"

"Do you like it better that way?"

" No- no it's just that... how?"

"The Gods agreed that I could come back since I did save their butts twice." Thunder rumbled. "Well I did!" he yelled at the sky.

"Stop Percy, I don't want him to take you back." I pleaded.

He smiled. "Okay." he kissed me on the cheek, "For you."

"Now come on! Let's go and tell the camp!"

"Aren't they asleep?"

"I'm pretty sure this is worth losing a few hours of sleep." I said.

"True but I just want to be with you right now."

I blushed. "So your saying you don't want to meet your friends, and maybe get some blue cookies on the way?" I smirked. 

"That sounds good, but I will give up blue cookies for you anyday." he said smiling.

"Fine, let's just catch you up on what happened while you were gone."

"Yes!" he exclaimed punching his fist in the air. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed his hand and walked and laughed, the first laugh in a long time.

I hope that made up for me not updating. Did you like it cuz I think that was horrible.