Chapter 25: Feel Again

SORRY it took me so long to get this up! Busy i guess and i kind of got distracted with my newer book and trying to promote it. Sorry!!

This part isn't long at all but i wanted to get SOMETHING UP! So, since finals are this coming week i know i'm not going to be uploading, or if i do it's my newer book that i wrie ahead in. But once Christmas break rolls aroud i'll get a long chapter up!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

THANKS
-dgm1424

__________________________________________________

NOT EDITED

This is the day where we have to go back to the country. I’m going to miss the city but I’m glad I’m going back. We’ve been in New York City for two weeks now and there’s only a certain amount of things you can do. Christmas is almost here and I can’t wait. I’ve been at Liam’s for almost three months and it has flown by in a snap. And for Christmas, Aunt Kara is coming down to spend with me and the Underwood’s. I can’t wait to see her because I haven’t since she left the country. 

      The plane ride was pretty much like the plane ride to New York. Kayla and Gregg were either arguing or laughing with each other. I drifted off some and so did Liam. At one point I got so sick of their bickering I asked, leaning over Liam, “Do you guys finally sleep together?”

      That got them to shut their months. They looked at me, speechless. And I got my answer. My mouth hung open before I basically screamed, “You two did sleep together!”

      Liam shushed me as the people around us looked in our direction. I apologized before I looked back to Gregg and Kayla. “Well?” Liam asked. “Is it true?”

      “Me?” Kayla said. “Sleep with him? Gross!”

      Knowing Kayla wasn’t going to crack my eyes went to Gregg. “Gregg, did you two sleep together?”

      “W-What?” he asked nervously. He looked at Kayla then back to me. “No.”

      I chuckled, “You’re a bad liar.”

      “We did not sleep together,” Kayla insisted.

      “Why lie anymore?” I asked. “Gregg let it slip, but it’s about time! You two had sexual tension come off you guys in waves.”

      “Fine!” Kayla exclaimed. “We slept together!”

      I nodded and smiled in triumph. “Are you two a couple now too?”

      Kayla narrowed her eyes, “Stay out of it.”

      “Yes, we are,” Gregg says happily as he wraps an arm around her shoulders.

      Kayla glared at Gregg but I saw that little glimmer in her eyes that has been missing since her last boyfriend took that from her. Gregg’s smile widened as he looked down at Kayla. And when he did, Kayla had this million dollar smile portrayed on her lips. I smiled when I saw it. Kayla is finally moving on to a gentleman, and I couldn’t be happier for her. Even though Gregg has his moments, he is the guy I would want for Kayla. She is moving on, and so am I.

      Gregg leaned down and pecked Kayla’s lips. I couldn’t be more excited! “Stop grinning like that,” Liam said. I looked up at him in confusion. He was smiling down at me. “You look like a creep.”

      I narrowed my eyes at him and slapped his chest, “That’s so mean!”

      I leaned away from him and rested my head against the window. The cool glass made my cheek cold. My breath fogged up some of the glass before disappearing again. I started to doodle on the window before I felt Liam’s head leaning against my shoulder. I wasn’t going to pay attention to him, but when he started to lean forward I knew I was a goner when Liam started to put light kisses along my neck.

      “You know you can’t stay mad at me for long,” he mumbled against my neck.

      I didn’t respond although my willpower was slowly diminishing. He was trying to capture my attention but nothing was working. When he sighed in frustration I could tell he was getting tired of me ignoring him. Liam could be such a child sometimes.

      “Layla,” he repeated my name several times, knowing it’ll get on my nerves. “Please look at me. I love you.”

      I finally look at him to see a huge smile on his lips. “What?”

      “I love you,” he rushed out before kissing me fully on the lips.

      Kayla and me are finally moving on. We put all out trust into these two country, cowboys. Who would’ve thought?    

      ____________________________________

I know, not long! But its NOT OVER! I just wanted to get Kayla and Gregg together before the drama strts happening! Will upload sometimes next weekend or after Christmas. Not sure. But i want the nest chapter to be long and that's when the drama will start!