Chapter 6: Hot

Here's the next chapter!!!

COMMENT......VOTE...& FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banner: Made by the person i dedicated. Thank you so much for taking the time to make this character banner!!!

-dgm1424

_____________________________________________

I slowly looked behind me. When my eyes landed on Liam my jaw dropped. He was way hotter than I ever imaged. His light blue eyes were causing something inside me to awaken. My mouth began to water and I had to lick my lips. Maybe this stay isn’t going to be so bad after all. And his muscles were so defined through the tight shirt he was wearing. The jeans he wore were fitted loosely but it made him look hotter. The cowboy boots topped the cake. His matted and messy dirty blonde hair was a bonus.

      “You owe me,” Kayla said in my ear.

      My eyebrows knitted together and I looked back at Kayla, “What do you mean?”

      “I told you the son will be hot.”

      I rolled my eyes and looked back to Liam. But he wasn’t there. Before I could question his disappearance he was back. He was pushing something. When my eyes travelled down, away from his face, I noticed a woman in a wheelchair. I was speechless. Pam was in a wheelchair! I hadn’t expected that.

      “Kara,” Pam said and as she did her face light up.

      Aunt Kara got up from the couch and walked over to Pam. She bent down and hugged her, “It’s nice to see you. Sorry I haven’t visited.”

      Pam waved her off, “Don’t worry about it. I understand.”

      I was still in shook to register Pam had just said something to me. I blinked several times before asking, “What? I’m sorry.”

      Pam laughed lightly, “It’s nice to meet you. I was a good friend of your mothers and Kara but I never had a chance to meet you.”

      I got up from the couch and she motioned for me to hug her. Without thinking twice I looked up and saw Liam looking at me. He was standing right behind Pam’s chair and his blue eyes bored into me. I shook out of the trance and hugged Pam. “May I ask if you were a great friend of my mom than why you didn’t meet me?”

      “Well I was also pregnant and I couldn’t travel. But after the pregnancy things on my end got complicated. And when I was going to Kara called me and told me of…your parents passing. I’m very sorry,” Pam said with slight tears in her eyes.

      Even though it’s been sixteen years since their death it’s still a sensitive subject. I felt my throat start to close and turn dry. I looked away from Pam’s gaze. Tears burned my eyes and I closed them to stop them from falling. I just got here, I wasn’t going to cry. I took a deep breath, cleared my throat, and said, “Thank you. I was only five when they died.”