Chapter 15: Everybody Talks

Got my computer back so expect faster uploads from now on. Thank to everyone who has supported this story so far. i really enjoy writng this one and i hope you enjoy reading it:)

SONG: GREAT SONG!!!!! So freakin catchy!!!

BANNER: Made by yours turly. Thought i'll try to make one....

NEW COVER: Made by the person i dedicated! Thank you for making me that awesome cover!

COMMNET, VOTE, FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-dgm1424

______________________________________________

not edited

     I heard Liam’s Uncle Tyler laughing loudly outside with his Aunt Claire under his arm snuggling close. We were coming from our date night when we heard everybody talking and laughing from the back. Liam and I went through the house to find everyone, except Molly, sitting by a fire drinking and eating smores.

      Amanda and Mandy were discussing some hot guy at their school while Gregg and Tyler were talking about football. Lois was sitting by Pam who looked distraught while she was talking to Claire about something. I looked up at Liam who had a concerned look on his face.

      “Is Pam alright?” I asked softly.

      Liam seemed to come out of his daze and looked down at me, “Um, I should go see what’s wrong. Are you fine without me for a few minutes?”

      I gasped, “However will I live?” I put the back of my hand on my forehead and looked up at the sky. A few seconds later I looked at Liam who’s smiling at me. I smiled back before I said, “Yeah I’ll be fine.”

      Liam left my side to attend to his mom. I walked my way over to Gregg and Tyler. When Gregg saw me approaching he stood up and said, “Layla!”

      I stretched my arms out like him, “Gregg!” I screamed and he brought me into a hug.

      “I missed you!” he said loudly. “How was your date with Liam?”

      We took our seats and Gregg grabbed his beer he set down before he stood to greet me. Tyler was looking at us in amusement. “How was the date with my nephew?”

      “It was good,” I said as I reach for a beer. I pulled the tap back and chugged on it.

      “That’s all you’re going to say?” Gregg asked in misbelief. “You better give me more details.”

      “What are you? A girl.” I say.

      “Yeah!” Tyler says as he slaps Gregg’s upper arm.

      “Hey!” Gregg exclaimed. “Excuse me for wanting to know about their date.”

      I touched Gregg’s upper arm, “It was fine Gregg. Liam was a gentleman and made it fun.”

      “Good,” Gregg says simply.

      My phone started to go off and I looked down at it to see Kayla was calling. I excused myself and answered it, “How’s my best friend doing?”

      “You bitch!” she yelled. “Why didn’t you tell me you and Liam were together!”

      I was speechless for a moment before I answered, “Because we’re not. We went on a date tonight.”