Chapter ②: Dancing With Tears in My Eyes

New edited version. If there are mistakes please point them out.

CHARACTER BANNER: This amazing banner of Molly was done by the person i dedicated. Thank you once again:)

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

-DANA

__________________________________________

EDITED<<<<

___________________________________________

Chapter ②: Dancing With Tears in My Eyes

_____________

            The next morning I can’t remember a thing from last night after we arrived at the club. I remember the first drink and that’s it. The rest of the night is a mystery to me at this point. My head pounded with an extreme headache and my stomach kills. I just pray I didn’t do anything stupid that could hurt Will. But then again I don’t really care. I know deep down he doesn’t really care for me in the first place. But it’s not like I could go and cheat on him would I? Ugh, I need to find Kayla and fast to figure out what went down yesterday.

            I groaned when I tried to get out of bed. My head pounded more as I slowly sat up in bed. Rubbing my temples I see a stamp on my left hand. It must’ve been the club we went to yesterday. I was tempted to look online to see if anyone caught pictures of me there but I had to treat this headache before I do anything else.

            When I finally got up out of bed and looked around the room I stopped. I wasn’t in Will’s room. No, I was in mine at my Aunt Kara’s house. All I wanted to do was yell at Kayla for bringing me here. How could she? My Aunt does nothing more than grill me on how I changed since we got here. She misses her sweet niece and all that. I just know when I walk downstairs she’s going to be scolding me for getting drunk last night. I don’t even know how I got home!

            When I finally got the nerve to walk out of my room I regretted it. I looked over the banister from upstairs and saw Aunt Kara drinking coffee and watching TV. I vaguely heard my name and I closed my eyes in attempts not to swear out loud. I wonder if she’s watching to see if my drunken incident was caught on camera or pictures. Sneaking into the bathroom I pulled out some Motrin to help with my headache. I popped it in my mouth and took a swig of water. The ice cold water ran down my throat, refreshing me.

            Walking out of the bathroom I knew I had no choice then to go downstairs. I couldn’t avoid my aunt forever. Knowing her, she would come upstairs if I hadn’t woken up in a certain amount of time. I walked down the steps slowly. I wasn’t looking forward to the lecture that was about to happen.

            “Layla,” Aunt Kara said once I was in view. “What happened yesterday?”

            “I have no idea what you’re talking about,” I say, playing obliviously. I walked to the cabinet and took out a glass so I can pour myself some orange juice.