Chapter 14: He Said She Said

Can't type long cuz school's library about to close! IM GETTING MY COMPUTER BACK TODAY! So ill put on the youtube videos that i didnt last chapter and this one.

COMMENT 

VOTE  

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANNER: the person I dedicated made this AMAZING BANNER OF GREGG!!! I love Gregg, who else does?

-dgm1424

______________________________________________

not edited

Okay. This is the day where Liam is taking me out. I got ready and considered everything I put on. He didn't tell me what we were doing so I had to improvise on my outfit. My outfit was simple but still dressy. Liam should be back any minute from the farm to take me out. Hopefully he showers first, I thought. A knock came at my door and I looked over my shoulder from the mirror, "Come in."

Liam popped his head in just long enough to say, "I'm going to get ready. You look beautiful."

Once he shut the door I was grinning like an idiot. When I heard the door open I looked up and saw Molly come in. "Hey," I greeted her.

"Are you going out with my brother?" she asked.

My smile fell, "Yes. If you don't want me to go then I'll cancel."

Molly shook her head, "No, I want you to go. So I wanted to talk to you about that picture of you and my brother."

"What about it?"

"You guys were kissing."

I nodded, "He kissed me and some person took the picture."

Molly squealed and jumped up in excitement, "I'm so happy!"

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"No, why would I be? You're cool. Liam is...kind of cool when he wants to be. You two are perfect for each other!"

"That's good to hear," I mumble to myself. "So, are you okay? Are you and Bobby okay?"

Molly sighed deeply before she collapsed down onto my bed, "No. I mean, I feel betrayed but he keeps calling and texting me saying he wants to explain what happened. Why does he need to explain? I saw what happened with my own freakin eyes!" She pointed to her eyes.

"You should talk to him. Let him try to explain," I say.

Molly sighs deeply, "I guess you're right. But if he doesn't say what I want to hear I'll knee him in the family jewels."

I laugh and say, "You do that then."

----------------------------------------

"Layla," Liam said as he came downstairs from getting ready. "Are you ready to go?"

I couldn't help but check him out. He had a nice pair of jeans on with no holds with a nice button down dress shirt. I looked down at myself and cringed, "Should I go change?"

"No," he smiled. "You look beautiful."

I blushed and said, "You look handsome also."

Liam smiled and held out his hand to me. I took it gingerly and allowed him to guide me out to his car. The wind was lightly blowing my hair in all directions and the smell of hay fills the air. Liam opened the car door for me before I slip inside. Once he was in also he started the car and we were off on our first date.