Chapter 30: Forever & Always

• Dedicated to Anyone who read this

LAST CHAPTER!!!! READ A/N AT END PLEASE!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

-DANA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT EDITED

One Year Later…

This past year has been the best I’ve experienced in a long time. A lot of that was experienced with Liam. I’m still making movies and Liam is still working at his sports job. We’re currently hanging around in Liam’s home. Gregg and Kayla are with us also. They got married right months ago and are still in the honeymoon stage. Kayla has seriously never been happier in my opinion.

Molly and I made up a few weeks after Liam and I moved in together when I flew them out to see our house. She explained why she did it and she apologized for it. By the time we did reconcile, I was completely over it. Molly and Bobby are over. Have been for a year now. Apparently Monica butted her head into their relationship and Bobby fell for it. Stupid idiot. Now Molly is dating a new guy in town named Mike. He’s a sweet guy and is a total hottie!

“Layla,” Liam says. “Want to go for a ride?”

I nodded and followed Liam out to the barn. We were currently visiting his family for a week. Kayla and Gregg are here which I wasn’t expecting. My Aunt Kara is even here. It feels good to have everyone together.

      Liam grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Liam looks so happy being back home. Sometimes I feel bad when we’re at home because I see how he misses riding and his family. And I have a surprise for Liam. Since our house has a huge backyard and we’re out of the city, I figured to surprise him by getting a horse for himself and I. The owner didn’t want it anymore so I offered to buy it. I’m literally dying to tell him because I know he’s going to make his day.

      When he reached the barn Liam saddled up two horses. We both got up on one and started riding. What I failed to noticed after all this time is that this horse was the one that banged my leg into the tree trunks all those months ago. When we got into the path the horse instantly went toward the tree trunk to scratch its side. I tried to steer the horse the other way, but no luck. My leg banged into the tree trunk.

      “Dammit Liam!” I exclaim.

      He looked back at me and started laughing, “I thought you missed him.”

      I laughed humorlessly, “Very funny.” When my leg banged into the tree again I said a little too loudly, “I’m starting to regret your surprise.” Once the words left my mouth my eyes widened. Hopefully he didn’t pick up on what I said.

      “What?” Liam asked curiously. Never mind, he did.

      “Um…nothing.”

      He rode up next to me, “Seriously. What surprise?”

      I sighed, “I’ll tell you when we stop.”

      Liam let it drop until we arrived at the clearing. Liam dropped down from his horse and I did the same. I sighed as I lay down on my back. Liam followed suit, but changed his mind as he crawled on top of me. This reminds me of deju vu. Only this time Liam wasn’t irritating me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly.