Chapter 18: Dare You To Move

Another chapter down, about less than half to go. Honestly, it's sad. Even though i still have a long way to go.

Sorry, i didnt get this up faster. Homecoming week this week---it was FUN! And i've been exhausted lately. College applications, college meetings, homework, papers, etc..... yeah, it's tireding. BUT, i have a THREE day WEEKEND so that means ONE MORE UPDATE THIS WEEKEND!!!! Hopefully, but i plan to get it up.

Song: Heard it on One Tree Hill and loved it!

Banner: Made by me!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

-dgm1424

___________________________________________________

not edited

I was probably staring at Liam for a long moment before I came back to reality. “You want me to be your girlfriend?”

      “Yes.”

      I figured I would make him sweat it out a bit when I clearly know my answer. I traced his lips before traveling my fingers to the collar of his shirt. My palm flattened and I rested it against his neck. I felt his pulse beating against my palm. Looking up at him I saw the uneasiness in his face. I smiled before I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. I leaned back slightly to say, “Of course I’ll be your girlfriend Liam Underwood.”

      He smiled so big I thought it would be stuck there. He, once again, weaved his fingers through my hair and brought my lips to his. It wasn’t a sweet kiss, like before, but intense and demanding. I really didn’t want to hurt him then he already is. His other hand landed on my hip so he could wrap it around my waist. He pulled me closer to him so our bodies were closer. When Liam licked my bottom lip I opened up and moaned when our tongues came into contact.

      My hand that was resting on his neck moved up to the back of his head. I combed the strains gently as Liam moved my body over his. I blushed before I pulled away, “I don’t think this is acceptable for a hospital. Plus I don’t want to hurt you more.”

      “I’m fine,” he said.

      I shook my head, “If you were you wouldn’t be in the hospital. Speaking of, who was the guy who was taking pictures of us?”

      Liam’s face dropped, “No one you need to be concerned about.”

      My face also dropped, “I want to know Liam.”

      “Layla, I don’t want to say.”

      I roll my eyes before prying myself away from him, “great way to start a relationship Liam.”

      “Don’t be like that.”

      “Tell me who it was. I have a right to know.”

      “Why can’t you just trust me when I say he won’t be bothering you again?”

      I took a deep breath and massaged my temples, “Why can’t you just tell me?”