Chapter 13: She's A Rebel

MY COMPUTER ISNT WORKING!! So im in my school's library uploading this. I ahve no idea when the next upload with be considering i have no computer at home to work on this. I'll put up the video on the side and pic later when im on my kindle.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

-dgm1424

________________________________

DONT REMEMBER IF I EDITED IT....

The feeling I had the next day was different. I feel free and I enjoy this feeling. I heard voices as I walk down the stairs and see a man and a woman sitting at the table with Pam. The man had dark brown hair and eyes while the woman had long blonde hair with blue eyes. They looked to be in their early forties.

"Layla," Pam said waving me off. "This is my ex-husband's brother Tyler with his wife Claire."

"Nice to meet you," I say waving back.

Tyler looked at me, "Wow, I can't believe I'm in the same kitchen with a celebrity!"

Claire rubbed his arm and smiled, "He's a bit crazy."

"No I am not!" Tyler exclaimed as he looked at his wife.

Claire smiled innocently before pecking his lips. Tyler instantly smiled and leaned his head into the curve of her neck. "He may be crazy but I love him too much," Claire said.

"Mom!" a girl who looked a few years younger than me came jogging into the kitchen. She had curly blonde hair with blue eyes like her mother.

"Dad!" Another girl came jogging in also and looked like the one before. This one had straight blonde hair and if it wasn't for the slightest difference in facial features I wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

"Yes Mandy," Claire said looking up at the girl who was Mandy.

"Amanda," Tyler said looking at the other one.

"Can we go out with Molly?" Mandy asked.

"Yeah," Amanda said.

Tyler looked at Claire and said, "I guess. But make sure you come back at a decent hour."

Mandy rolled her eyes, "Dad, we're eighteen. We're officially adults."

"Yes but you still live under my roof and are visiting Aunt Pam so I say come back around ten."

"Eleven," Amanda pressed.

Tyler quirked an eyebrow, "Ten. Take or leave it girls."

Mandy and Amanda sighed and said, "Fine."

"Alright. See you later," Claire said as she waved to them as they left.

"Women," Tyler signs as he sips his drink.

Claire slaps his arm playfully, "Guys!"

I smiled and said, "Pam, I'm going for a walk."

She nodded, "Okay. Be back before dark."

"Nice meeting you," I say as I pass Tyler and Claire.

"You too!" Tyler yells after me.

I laughed as I walked out the door. I didn't know where I was going but I just wanted the fresh air. I walked over to the barn to visit the animals.

"Layla!" I heard Gregg's voice from behind me.

I turned around and saw Gregg and Liam walking my way. Gregg had a huge smile on his face while Liam's was just blank. When they approached I said, "Hey."