Chapter 26: Knew You Were Trouble

First thing: Dont hate me after reading this! It had to be done!!!!!! Second: I'm all into happily ever after's so everything will work it's way out. And third: ONLY FOUR MORE CHAPTERS LEFT! it feels odd almost finishing this story. I love each character. And there WONT be a sequal. I'm going to tie everything up in this story. Even with Gregg and Kayla.

Hope you like this!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

-DANA

____________________________________________

NOT EDITED

     Christmas already passed and so did New Years. Aunt Kara left a few days ago and I already missed her. I can’t wait to see her again. Kayla came for the holidays to spend some time with Gregg. Kayla and Gregg are surprisingly going strong. They would video chat every day and call each other. There was one little bump in the road when Kayla did an interview and was asked if she was single and she answered she was. Gregg was livid at first before Kayla called him to explain she wanted her private life to be private, although she could’ve just mentioned she was taken. After that though, the two lovebirds were fine.

      As the days pass though, I feel like it’s only a matter of time before I have to go back to LA. I know I need to, I just need to bring it up to Liam.

      “Look who it is,” I heard Monica’s voice. I was currently in town getting a few things for dinner tonight. I’m going to surprise the Underwood’s with a home cooked meal tonight.

      “Monica, I would say it was great running into you, but then I would be lying,” I said as I dropped so vegetables in my shopping cart.

      “When are you going back to LA?” she asked. “Even though it’s great not seeing you advertise shitting movies.”

      I rolled my eyes and kept walking, “Don’t you have someone else to bother with your ridiculous banter.”

      She smirked, “I just thought you should know something. And even though I dislike you, no girl should go through what Liam has done to you.”

      I narrowed my eyebrows, “What do you mean?”

      “First off, he failed to mention that Molly was the one exploiting you for money.”

      I shook my head, “It wasn’t Molly. Liam was beat up when he comforted the person who did take pictures of me.”

      “He beat up Bobby, who was helping Molly. Then there’s Liam. Who only dated you for a bet to earn more money.”

      “I don’t believe you,” I said.

      “I have evidence,” she said before scrolling through her phone. She clicked on something before holding it up to my ear. I heard Liam speak first.