Chapter 9: One Step At A Time

Okay lets try this again. i tried to upload this and my computer froze so i have to do this again--hopefully it works! But thank you for everyone who is reading this...it means the world to me because i enjoy writing this and writing in general. I just reached 600 FANS!!!! I never thought i would achieve something like that so thank you.

BANNER: Person i dedicated made the amazing banner and i thank you for it!!!!

-dgm1424

_________________________________________________

Kind of edited so bare with me.....

“Layla, wake up,” someone was whispering to me.

      I groaned and turned over. I opened my eyes and saw Molly standing there. “Why are you waking me up?”

      “It’s noon and we need to get to the fair,” she said simply.

      I groaned again and rubbed my hands over my face, “Okay.”

      I rolled out of bed and grabbed the towel on the door. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water for the shower. When the water was at the right temperature I stepped in. The hot water felt amazing on my skin. I closed my eyes at how good the feeling was. I washed my hair and body before stepping out. Wrapping the towel around my body I opened the door and ran into someone.

      “Sorry!” I say and look up to see Liam looking down at me. His hair was disheveled and he had his tooth brush in his mouth. He was shirtless with a towel hanging around his shoulder. He looked extremely hot and I felt myself blush.

      Liam smiled and took the tooth brush out of his mouth, “Is this going to be a daily thing?”

      I was speechless but quickly recovered and clung onto the towel that was wrapped around me, “I hope not.”

      Liam smiled again and slipped into the bathroom. I was about to walk away when he called out to me. I turned around and he rubbed the back of his neck, “I’m sorry about Monica.”

      I shook my head, “You tried to stop her. It’s not your fault she’s crazy…wait…she is obsessed over you so I guess it is your fault.”

      Liam laughed and nodded, “I guess it is.”

      We were standing there seeing if someone will talk. “I guess I should go and get ready,” I said.

      Liam nodded, “I’ll see you there.” He closed the bathroom door and I heard the shower turn on.

      I bit my lip and contained myself. I ran into my bedroom and started jumping up and down in excited. No guy has even made me feel like this and I want to get to know Liam in a way I never had before.

      Walking to my closet I had one thing in mind: getting Liam’s attention. I cocked my head to side as I thought about what he would like. To me he doesn’t seem like the guy that would like someone that dresses slutty. He seems cool and collected so maybe a laid back outfit but still has a little flirtatious feeling to it.

      I picked out short jean shorts with a nice floral top. I used a belt to make it look better and a necklace to compliment the outfit. I finished up getting ready and looked in the mirror. I look good. When I walked out of my room and down the stair I see everyone there already.

      “I love your outfit!” Molly exclaimed.

      “Thanks.”

      Lois came up to me and started pushing me out the door, “You look beautiful dear but we need to get going.”