Chapter 5: Over My Head

Here's the next installment of this story.

DONT FORGET TO: Comment, vote, and fan!

CHARACTER BANNER: This was made by the person i dedicate. Thank you again for making it for me:)

-dgm1424

_________________________________________

      Today was leaving day. Kayla helped me pack the essentials and we ended up packing five suitcases. It’s far to have it than to not have it. Especially if I’m going to be in the middle of nowhere. Plus, I have no idea how long I’m going to be living there so I have to pack a lot.

      “Are you ready?” Aunt Kara asked as she entered my room.

      I look over my shoulder at my aunt. I nodded and followed behind her. We already have my bags, along with Kayla and my aunt’s bags, in the car. The press is already outside ready to get a picture of me. I’m staring at the back of the front door. I don’t want to face the press but I know I have to. They can only follow me as far as the airport. My aunt has set so once we enter my bodyguards with buy us time to get on the plane. My manager is going to say I am going to the Bahamas but if someone catches me getting on a flight the travels to Tennessee, I’m screwed.

      Once I have the nerve to step outside I open the front door. Cameras were instantly going off and I literally ran to the car. My bodyguard, Hank, has the car running and revved the engine so the people would get out of the way. I kept my head down until we pulled out of the driveway. There were still people chasing us. Some in cars while others on foot. Hank floored it and got us to the airport in record time.

      Walking through the airport was a blur. Before I knew it I was on the plane. I felt this is the first time since this morning I could relax. And once the plane took off I felt liberated. A breathed a sigh of relief as I felt I was escaping Hell and going to somewhere more invigorating. Aunt Kara got us all alcohol to calm our nerves. I drank a little because I didn’t want to be trashed when I arrived at Pam’s house. I wanted to make a good first impression.

      “Aunt Kara, tell me more about what I’m getting myself into,” I insisted.

      Aunt Kara smiled, “Well along with Pam you’ll be living with three other people in the house.”

      “Oh,” I said surprised.

      “I bet she has a hot son,” Kayla declared.

      I looked at her, “And if she doesn’t?”

      “Then you’ll have no fun.”

      I shook my head at my best friend. “Okay, what are they’re names?” I asked.

      “Well, there’s Pam’s mom named Lois. She’s pretty energetic for a ninety year old. I think you’ll like her. And then there’s her son Liam.”

      “Ha! Told you she will have a son,” Kayla exclaimed.

      “No,” I said shaking my head. “You said she’ll have a hot son. We don’t know if he’s hot yet.”

      “Anyway,” Aunt Kara stepped in. “He’s helping his mom out with the farm. Pam got into an accident and she needed help. Liam left college to help out his mother.”

      “How sweet,” Kayla gushed.

      I rolled my eyes, “And the last person?”