42| Blackmail

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 20, 2021 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 || 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

"Freeze you under a breast." Orella said as she put her tittie on top of Kentrell head.

I busted out laughing as he smacked his lips. "Mane what the fuck is you on?"

"WHAT THE FUCK ORELLA" I continued to laugh, holding my stomach. "I can't breath."

"It ain't even that fucking funny, mane get yo tittie off my head if I can't suck it." Kentrell mugged, pushing her away.

"If you wanted me to breastfeed you, just fucking say that." She laughed and he looked at her.

"Bye mane, stop playing so much." He said.

"WAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHH" I heard the babies starting to cry, just as I was about to say something.

"Oh shit, they crying." Orella said as she laid back. "Go do y'all job."

We had played Uno the other day, and whoever won get to tell the losers what to do.

Orella won....

"If you don't getcho ass up and go put yo tittie in Katlin mouth inside of putting it on my head." Kentrell stood up, staring at her.

"This ain't got shit to do with me." Orella shrugged while we continued to hear them cry. "Now hurry and go help em."

"Ughh, let's just go." I grabbed his arm, pulling him out the room.

Walking into their room, we had decorated it to be a pince and princess theme room.

It's perfect for them.

I went over to Katlin as he got Taylin, and I picked her up. "Yo ass can stop crying now."

"Imma tell Orella you fucking cussing around these kids." Kentrell rocked Taylin while looking at me.

"Ummmmm you just cussed too." I looked at him weird.

"That's not important, what's wrong with them?" He asked as Taylin calmed down, holding onto his shirt.

I smiled. "Maybe he just wanted you, on the other hand she pissed herself."

"HAHA, you gotta clean her." Kentrell busted out laughing and just as he did that, you could hear Taylin starting to shit in his diaper.