47| World Of Children

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 4, 2022 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 |
| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 || 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

"I'm sexy and I know it." I laughed dancing around with Taylin in my arms. "Say me handsome."

"He ain't talking for nobody until he talk to me, and only me." KeKe laughed. "So get that out yo head."

"You really gone be mean to me on my birthday?" I smacked my lips.

"Nahh mama, I love you too much to be mean to you. I was just saying." She chuckled rocking Katlin as she fed her.

"So what you wanna do for yo day?" Kentrell asked coming up behind me and slapping me on my ass.

I had already dressed up for my birthday, ion think I wanna do anything though.

Just ain't been feeling like partying really.

"See you almost made me drop Taylin." I pushed him away gently and he laughed taking Taylin out of my arms.

"But anyways ion know what I wanna do. Everytime we go out, some type of opps come." I sighed, sitting back on the lil chair inside the kids room.

"Mane ian finna let nobody stop us from having a good time, we going out." Kentrell twisted in his hair, holding Taylin with one hand.

"BITC— KENTRELL HOLD HIM RIGHT" KeKe yelled and he jumped dropping Taylin, but I quicky ran to him, catching him.

"WHAT THE FUCK KENTRELL?" We both yelled, as both the babies started crying and I held Taylin onto my chest tightly.

I almost died—

KeKe got up with tears in her eyes, as she laid Katlin down in her bed and came over to me.

"My baby." She mumbled, as I handed him to her.

"Mane I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." Kentrell sighed.

I see now my birthday finna go left—

"Kentrell you can't be holding babies like that, he coulda died just from that fall." KeKe breathed out, laying him down considering he had stopped crying.

He sighed. "I said I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Y'all mad at me?"

"Nope, just you know disappointed." She mumbled.