28| Explaining

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 |
| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 || 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

"Nahhh ian really leaving em." I chuckled taking a sip from my cup of lean popping a perc in my mouth.

"Then what you doing with this shit Orella? You only be on this when you having problems, talk to a bitch. Lemme give some advice." Amaria said tryna take my cup.

"Nooooo, these my babies." I dragged out holding onto the bottle of perc and my cup.

"Orella ya babies probably be out there worried and looking for you, y'all lack of communication." She shooked her head completely taking it.

"I'm not bad at communicating, I just thought they needed time to talk things out." I mumbled looking down. "I shouldn't have heard that anyways."

"Nawwww y'all all need to talk." She shooked her head. "Drugs ain't gone help shit but make it worse."

If your wondering, she works as a relationship counselor.

Still wondering how the fuck I end up with fucked up relationships when I can always come to her.

"What's wrong Orella?" My little sister O'mara asked coming up to me.

(A/n: this is the character that plays Orella daughter in real life, her eyes are so cute🥺)

"Nothing baby doll." I smiled at her going into my purse pulling out two hundreds and giving it to her. "Here."

She lives with my sister since our mom isn't good for her.

"Thank you." She smiled dancing away.