12| Plannings

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 15, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

"So what you saying is, y'all got to arguing because of what you got on?" Orella asked as I pushed around the basket and we walked around the store

Cold as a bitch in this fucking store.

"Yeah, one day I think imma knock another dent in his head with a hammer but he don't believe I will." I shrugged.

Kentrell's birthday is soon, and all he wanted to do was have a kickback.

Friends and family, so me and Orella in the store getting shit together for him.

Don't know how I feel about Sherhonda coming, but it is what it is.

But Orella seemed a lil down today, I don't know why.

She might tell me though.

"Nothing's wrong with your outfit and as much as you threaten him, I really think you'd do that." She said as I picked up some sodas.

"Hell yeah I will." I mumbled. "He doesn't like for me to wear revealing shit, so you'd be joining us soon, he's gonna be overprotective about you."

She nodded her head. "Got it."

"Wassup with you?" I asked as I looked through some chips. "I know when you ain't okay."

We might have just met s while back, but we hang around a lot.

And let's just say, me and Kentrell studied her.

We know her like the back of our hands.

"It's nothing." She looked off.

"Lying for what?" I asked. "Tell me before I cause a scene."

Kentrell was hiding something from me before, we was in the store and he wouldn't tell me.

So I started jumping around, knocking shit over, and screaming.

"Ian none of Kentrell, imma knock yo ass out." She scoffed.

"We gone end up in jail for fighting, cause you ain't gone do shit. Now tell me." I put some chips in the basket and started rolling off full speed with her following.