50| Dangerously In Love

| 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 14, 2022 |
| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"So y'all think that after y'all destroyed my game imma get y'all something for Valentine's Day?" I asked and laughed

"So y'all think that after y'all destroyed my game imma get y'all something for Valentine's Day?" I asked and laughed. "Tuhh."

"NIGGA, you destroyed our clothes, makeup, and everything." KeKe smacked her lips.

"Exactly, like what the fuck?" Orella sighed.

"But y'all started fucking wimme, so for anything y'all should go out the way to make me happy today." I shrugged.

"No, if you ain't making us happy, we ain't making you happy." KeKe simply shrugged.

Today we had some time alone considering teelee wanted to keep the kids today.

And all we been doing is arguing.

It's they faults though, not mines.

"Well shiii, we finna be depressed as fuck then." I sat back on the bed. "Turn the pain music up."

They smacked their lips. "Nigga our love is us being nice to you, now get up and go spoil us."

"I meannnn, we could spoil each other." Orella shrugged.

"But we already got each other stuff." Keke said.

"WHAT? SO YALL GOT EACH OTHER SHIT AND DIDN'T GET ME SHIT?" I yelled.

"We gave you love my nigga." Keke shrugged and I mugged her.

"Now if I was to go get another bitch, give her some love and some dick. Y'all gone try to kill us, and I'd be wrong." I explained.

"You know damn well you ain't gone do that dumb ass shit." Orella shrugged. "Im the peace make but I can get real dangerous, real quick."

"And that's on what? Kentrell's LIFE, PERIODT" KeKe added and they laughed.

"All y'all do is threaten me." I stood up. "But I could really kill y'all."

"You wouldn't though, you ain't got the balls." KeKe said.

"Oh but I do, and you should know that." I chuckled getting up and walking out."But anyways, y'all both can suck my dick and shut the fuck up."

Like how the hell they gone get themselves something and not get me shit?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 \ 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 \ 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 🎉