18| Questions & Punishments

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 10, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"So what exactly would make me believe that y'all ain't fuck?" KeKe asked as she walked around looking at me and Jazz

Orella and KeKe crazy as hell.

They really got this girl to come over just to question her.

"If I said we didn't then Ian lying." I shrugged.

"Mhm mhm." She hummed. "What was the point of the video though? Why you ain't have no shirt on?"

"Exactly, talking bout some, SaY yOu WoNt GiVe Up On Me, I jUsT nEeD sOmE lOyAlTy- that's bullshit." Orella snapped too.

I'm deadass not cheating on them with this long chin having ass bitch.

Why the fuck would I do that when I got two girls I could be getting pussy from?

"And why the hell you ain't said shit Miss. Chin?" KeKe asked.

"Ummm what? What did you just call me?" Jazz asked.

Fucking round with Keke, Jazz already dead, just don't even know it yet.

Gone be dead as a doorknob.

"You heard me now answer my question." KeKe smirked.

"I was just telling him information, like what Kayy planned to do to talk next, I'm not fucking him." She shrugged.

"Good to know." Orella said. "But Ian buying it."

I smacked my lips.

Girl you just got in this relationship, don't make me knock yo ass out.

"What you mean you ain't buying it? She deadass tryna replace me with another bitch anyways." Jazz shrugged.

"What y'all was fucking or something?" KeKe asked and I turned my head laughing.

"No, just friends. Although I was fucking round with Danielle but ion think she cared." Jazz explained and I looked at Orella out the corner of my eye.

"Yeah you and half the whole state was with her. What's the new bitch name?" Orella asked.

"Iyanna." Jazz answered. "Iyanna mayweather."