30| The Day Before Christmas

| 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗸𝗼, 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 |
| 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 24, 2020 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 |
| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

(A/n: plz tell me Ian the only one that see a nigga legs standing on the car💀)

"So y'all been here for like a couple days and already starting to dress how they dress??" Kentrell asked us.

I laughed. "No, this is normal. KeKe's is different than mines, but it's very pretty."

"Periodt, I'm a bad bitch." She did the hand motion.

Here we are, walking around the city just enjoying the environment.

So far we've been to so many different places.

We actually are headed to the Yayoi Kusama Museum.

(A/n: know how to pronounce that? Yeah I don't either🙂)

"I still wanna go to the Tokyo Anime Centerrrr." KeKe whined.

I didn't even know she likes Anime.

"I don't even understand that bullshit." Kentrell scrunched his face up.

"Sure you don't." I mumbled. "Didn't you have something dealing with Anime in yo twitter bio?"

He straight faced me. "You in my business? Don't do that, before I give you to one of these people and leave yo ass."

"So we still gone dismiss the fact that I SAID I WANTED TO GO TO THE ANIME CENTER" She yelled loud as hell.

"And you yelling why?" I asked her.

She pouted stomping her feet and bouncing around as people walked past us staring.

"I wanna goooo, and I wanna go nowwwwww." She dragged out sounding like a baby.

Me and Kentrell looked at each other before back at her. "Fine."

She stopped and smiled at us grabbing our hands and pulling us back to the car.

Since Kentrell wasn't use to driving like they drive here, I have been driving.

We got inside of the car, and I drove off setting the gps that was in the car to the anime center.

"I'm happy now." KeKe smiled opening her lollipop eating it.

"I told you she a big ass baby." Kentrell laughed. "It good mama?"

"Yup, not as good as yo dick tho." She cheesed sticking her head to the front.

"In his words, bitch I'm aggressive suck me up, I'll break yo fucking neck." I laughed.