15| Deep Feelings

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 27, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"SEXY LIL BITCH, SEXY LIL HOE, I LOVE THE WAY YOU WALK, LOVE THE WAY YOU TALK, LET A YOUNG NIGGA COME PLAY IN YO THROAT DEEP YO THROAT TILL I MAKE YOU CHOKE" I heard KeKe yelling along to the music as she did her hair in the bathroom

This girl got one more fucking time to play a song and sing so damn loud to it.

And who got her in her fucking feelings?

She been listening to some sad ass songs, this the first song out of 10 that ain't sad.

I gave her some dick last night, fuck she sad for?

I think it's about time for me to hide them birth control pills too.

Out of nowhere the song switched, and I started hearing Beyonce playing.

"BABY IT'S YOU, YOUR THE ONE I LOVEEEEE, YOUR THE ONE I NEEDDDD–" I heard her yelling.

That's it, that's fucking it!!! I'm done hearing this bullshit.

Throwing my controller down, I got up pulling my pants up some and went to the bathroom door swinging it open.

She was standing in the mirror fixing up her hair with all this different shit around the sink to do it I guess.

Her eyes were watery as fuck, like if she blink right now a waterfall would come.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

"Stop fucking lying to me KeKe, you never fucking cry. So who I gotta kill?" I asked her.

She sighed. "Orella went M.I.A."

She must really like Orella, because it takes a lot for KeKe to cry.

Fuck she mean she went M.I.A?

"What you mean?" I asked her.

"Nigga I guess them dents making you be dumb as rocks." She said. "She fucking disappeared, she ain't pick up no calls, answer no texts, and she ain't been on social media." She explained finishing her hair as I stopped the music completely.

"Why?" I asked.

"How the hell you think I suppose to know? Ion read minds." She walked past me.

I sighed. "Wanna go by her house?"

We been there before, so of course I remembered.

"Yeah." She nodded her head grabbing her stuff. "I'm ready."