8| Backstabbing

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

After KeKe got done with trying to help the side of her face, we finished the blunt together.

Orella also cried to us, her tears were running like crazy, also vented.

Why the fuck would she keep going back to this bitch like eight times?

I woulda been killed her.

Keke and her vibe so good, and it makes me smile when they have shit in common.

Ion think she gone try shit though, because she knows I kill people.

Her lips won't ever see daylight if I catch them on KeKe again.

But then there's part of me that's like fuck it, let em do that shit, and just watch.

Should I follow that part?

Pop Smoke played through the speakers since we was just chilling together.

KeKe listens to him a lot.

"So I got a question." I looked over at Orella.

"Hm?" She rose an eyebrow.

"You must was the one shooting? We heard that shit." I said.

"Oh yeah, my trigger hand for the best of me and I shot out her back window and shit." She explained. "Was tryna hit her head."

"Damn." Keke looked as if she wanted to laugh but she was holding it in.

"So you bout that life?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Most times, ye–" she was cut off by KeKe.

"SHE SAY WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE? I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING, I GOT WHAT YOU NEED, WALK–" I cut Keke off by throwing the tv remote at her.

"Doing all that fucking yelling, for what?" I said.

She smacked her lips. "Damn my bad, I like that part."

"I just know yo ass ain't mad, out of everybody in here me and Orella should be mad." I said. "Ugly ass singing."

She rolled her eyes at me while she stood up. "Yeah yeah, talk that shit watch you be sleeping in a guest room."

Nahhh, I'll just sleep with Orella.

I watched as she walked upstairs, going to our room I'm guessing before looking back at Orella.

She looked right back at me with a blank ass face expression.

"Damn you slow too huh? Continue what you was saying." I shooked my head.

"Looks like to me you the only slow motherfucker in here, you and them dents." She shrugged. "And I was just saying yeah, most times I am bout that."