38| Danger

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 15, 2021 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 || 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"If I die tomorrow or soon, just know I always loved y'all." Orella said out of nowhere as she sat at the bar picking through her food.

KeKe started choking on her food and I smacked my lips.

"Girl what the hell?" I looked at Orella while hitting KeKe in the back.

"Fuck is you talking like that for?" KeKe asked as she finally calmed down and I got a paper towel wiping her face off.

"Because." She mumbled. "Shit getting crazy forreal, my sisters scared and even if I'm not the oldest, I feel like I should sacrifice my life for them. After all, my mama always told me she shoulda never had me."

Damn, my mama told me the exact same thing before.

"Yeah, I feel where you coming from with that." I shooked my head. "At one point my mama didn't like me, she even spit on me. Ion understand mother's like that."

"Spit on you? Now that's trifling." Orella shooked her head.

KeKe looked back and forth at us. "Look fuck sherhonda and I mean that with my heart, fuck her, on my dead grandma I'll kill her if she do some fucked up shit to you again and as for your dad and mama, we can kill them too."

She deadass serious, cause she don't push shit on her grandma unless she serious.

"Ight calm down babygirl." I said. "It's okay."

KeKe actually came from a crazy past, that's why she's the way she is.

And I didn't make the shit no better so the way she act, is for a reason.

Dad in prison, brother killed, mom passed away, grandma passed away, everybody just kept leaving her.

We all got a story, that's untold.

Before Orella could respond to us, her phone started going off.

She picked it up, and I guess she was reading it then she jumped up. "Aye we gotta go."

"Why?" Me and KeKe asked.

"My dad, he found out where I live. He has them." She explained running upstairs.