6| Bonding

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 30, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"So what you saying is, y'all had a whole bitch with y'all and KeKe ain't beat her ass?" Kd asked as I nodded my head

"Hell nawl, it's some more shit to this story cause what the fuck?" Ben laughed.

"Y'all really tryna be on that porn shit huh?" Kd said.

"Mane it ain't even what y'all think, me and keke just chilling with her." I shrugged. "Tryna be friends."

"Yeah yeah yeah, friends my ass. You already know she wanted to suck yo dick, betta watch her." Three said.

"And not just around him either, y'all seen that shit she had commented on KeKe post?" Boomer asked. "Bold as a motherfucker."

"Why my name in y'all mouths?" Keke came out of nowhere.

"We ain't even say that much shit bout you." Joe responded.

"Mhmm whatever." She said before looking at me. "They must know about Orella?"

"Yeah, they seen it on the media." I nodded my head.

"And cause he told us." Kd said and everybody looked at him like he was stupid.

His big mouth ass.

She laughed. "You can't hold water, but she invited me to hang out with her. She said you can come too."

"Oh so y'all want me to join y'all?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we?" She asked.

"Shii ion know, but yeah ian doing shit." I stood up stretching a bit. "Yeah, y'all leaving ain't it?"

Me and KeKe had made up our mind that we were gonna try and bond with her.

Maybe we could all be close friends.

"Damn you ready to go huh?" Kd asked as he stood up with the rest.

"Ehhh, ain't doing shit. So why not be ready?" I asked.

Plus, Orella be having some good hang out places.

She stay inviting us somewhere.